The Dragon Queen's Army!

Yang was with her mother and the tribe, they were planing their next movements and plans about getting dust, "I'll take a couple of my squad here at the train and then well grab the dust, the northern squad will advance to castle blackfish, dismissed" she said Yang was almost out of the tent but Raven stopped her, "Yang can we talk?" she asked Yang nodded and went back in the tent. They sat down and raven poured some tea, "I need you and your friends when we attack castle blackfish" Raven told her daughter "of course, we'll help whenever you need us!" Yang said "and I want you to lead the battle" Raven told yang, "what? Why? Your the leader of this army!" "Yes I am, but your friends didn't help to follow me, they helped because they follow you. I also heading out to meet with Katelyn and Elizabeth arc at Arc Town, were meeting with house Locus to try and combine our army to lunch an attack on Vale" Raven said "so that's why you want me to lead the attack?" "Yeah, if this meeting goes as planned then we could win back vale" Raven told Yang, "I understand" Yang said walking out "I love you Yang, please be carful" "I love you to Mom" and the two departed. Yang went to a tent, inside were three boys, Neptune, Scarlet, and Sage, "hey boys get up, we need to have a meeting" she said as she poked her head in, "about what las?" Scarlet asked "I need at the academy teams to meet me in the forest" she told them "got it, I'll give 'em a call" Neptune said "thanks guys" Yang told them "its what were here for" sage told her.

As they all met in the forest every team was there, Yang looked at them all "the reason I've called you guys here is because we need you guys when we attack Castle Blackfish" Yang said "why should we?" Said Dew from team NDGO, "what do you mean?" Arslan from team ABRN asked "what she means is why should we fight a war that's not even ours!" Reese from the same team said "what are you guys talking about!? Were huntsmen! We can't just sit around and let people suffer!" Bronze from team BRNZ yelled "so what! Its not like any of us will sit on the throne!" Reese yelled to them, Yang looked a little hurt at this, to see the people she began to call friends would abandoned their cause. Sage looked at his team and the teams that followed him, "No, none of you will. But you could help another climb those steps and take that seat. The Kingdom of Vale needs a ruler loved by millions with the right family name" Reese rolled her eyes "Good luck finding him" she scoffed "Who said anything about it him?" Sage said this brought a questioned look from Scarlet, "we can follow a false and evil Queen who killed many people, who now sits on the Vale Throne or we can fight with Yang Xiao-Long and take Vale back!" Sage said and they all looked at each other, they began to murmur "I'll follow her!" Arslan yelled "So will I!" Bronze yelled "Me as well!" Dew cried. They all yelled and agreed to follow Yang and Sage looked to Neptune and Scarlet with a smile on his face, "he always did have a way with words" scarlet chuckled "yeah...He did" Neptune said. Yang looked at him "thank you sage, for the speech" Yang told him, "it was nothing really, I just gave them a choice, be cowards or be hero's. And everyone wants to be the hero" sage told her and walked away.

Raven looked at the meeting from afar, she was glade Yang still had loyal friends that would follows her into battle. It reminded her of her team, Raven then went back to her tent. Yang and the others headed back to camp and decided to cook and eat, "Neptune wake me up when dinners done. I'm going to take a nap" yang told Neptune "yeah will do fearless leader" Neptune chuckled, Yang then headed back to her tent and fell on her cot and fell asleep.
"Hello my little fiery dragon" a voice said, yang looked around to see she was surrounded by white, she then saw a person in a white cloak, Yang knew who it was standing before her "Summer?" And summer nodded, Yang ran to her and hugged her, "its so good to see you!" Yang cried "you've grown yang, you look so beautiful" and yang giggled "is this real?" Yang asked "yes, I'm real. Yang I'm here to reveal the vision of the past and the secret war I fought in during the faunas rights war" summer said this confused Yang, "I already showed Raven two of the events but I'm here to show you a very important event. One that changes all of your and your friends life" she said "what do you mean? How will it change our lives?" Yang asked "look in my eyes and I'll show you" Summer said and Yang looked into summers eyes and the scene changed into a room. They looked around to see a woman on her death bed, it was an old lady, she had orange hair and silver eyes, "she has eyes just like-" "me, yea, this woman is my mother, Asalen Blackfyre" summer said "but if her last names Blackfyre shouldn't your last name be that to?" "She is part of the Royal family of Vale, and the royal family has its own last name for its bastard children. Wanna know what it is?" Summer asked "what?" Yang asked back "the last name for the Bastard children of the royal is Rose" summer said and this made yang realize what she meant "so that means...That your part of the royal family!" "Yes" "but why were you guys in hiding!? Why not reveal yourself and take back vale!" "Its because if Salem... She killed more then half of of the royal family at Mt. Glenn" "but how?! She's one person!" Yang asked "true but she had helped...From a big friend" summer said "wait you said this will change all of our lives? Sure you being part of the royal family is crazy but why did you say that" "because I'm not the only one who had a kid. I had a older half brother and a half sister, there names were Avon and Dia Blackfyre. Avon had a child, a girl. While Dia had a boy. I'm not sure if you met any of them yet. But ruby as you might have now guessed is part of the royal family....I want you to find her and keep her safe" summer said Yang was about to say something but she was woken up. "Yang dinners done" Neptune told her, yang looked at him "get my mother! And get me a bowl of food, there's something important me and her need to discussed" yang said as yang got up and walked out of the tent, Neptune nodded adlnd went to get Raven.

But raven and already left to see the Arcs at Arc Town....

4 days till Ozpin execution