bastard's best day ever

OK so this begins in volume 2 so i hope you all enjoy!

Mercury Black, The Bastard son of Charles Grey, who was a Nobel assassin. Hired by both the Vale Council and Criminals. At home however he was abusive to his bastard son, Mercury. Mercury was taken by his father from his mother who Charles later killed in an attempt to keep Mercury. Charles trained Mercury to be a better killer then him, but when Mercury messed up, his father would beat him. Eventually Mercury had enough of his Father, filled with hatred and knowing he could kill his father he did. Mercury killed his father out in the front yard, there he was approached by two women, a girl with short dark black hair, and a girl with two gun with green hair, "were looking for Charles Grey" the woman asked looking at Mercury and then at his dead father "I suppose that's him laying in his own blood" she asked and Mercury nodded "may I ask you you are?" Cinder asked "the names Mercury Black, I'm Charles's bastard son" Mercury said "I see, your a bastard like me" the black haired woman said "I'm Cinder Fall, a Bastard child from Mistral" Cinder told him "how would you like to join us? We may have something you want" Cinder said and Mercury raised an eyebrow in question.

"Mercury! Hey dumb ass stop day dreaming!" Emerald yelled at him, Mercury opened his eyes to see Emerald standing in front of him, "you ready? We gotta go kill that tukson guy" Emerald told him "yeah, yeah, let's go..." Mercury said getting off if the wall he was leaning on and following Emerald. "So what were you day dreaming about this time?" Emerald asked him "none of your business" "oh but it is if it slows down are job" "I was just remembering some old memeorys that's all..." "I see, anything in particular?" "No. But if you tell Cinder about this I'll tell where all those "annoying sounds" are coming from" Mercury threatened, Emerald froze stiff, "y-you wouldn't dare!" She said "oh but I would" Mercury said "fine! We have a deal!" She said and Mercury smiled and they continued to walk.

They arrived back at their little hideout, as they walked in they saw Roman Torchwick ordering his men around. He turned around to see the two if them walk in "it's you two, your boss is looking for you" Roman told them "Roman, is that anyway to treat my associate's?" Said a voice, the three looked to the right side to see a woman walking out of a hallway, this woman was none other then Cinder Fall, another bastard child like Mercury, "did you two take care of our little Rat?" Cinder asked both Mercury and Emerald, "yeah fell right into the trap" Mercury said, it was at this moment Cinder saw what was strapped to his belt, "Mercury, what's that?" Cinder asked, Mercury looked at her and then looked to the new weapon to his side "oh this?" He said pulling out the new weapon, which was a blade. The blade had a smooth wooden handle, it looked more like a machete then a sword. But the best part about the blade was that I was made of pure silver. It shined so bright.

"That is a nice lookin sword you got there kid

"That is a nice lookin sword you got there kid. Where did you get it?" Roman asked "I found it behind Tuksons desk, for some reason it felt like I should take it" Mercury said, "well then you can keep it Mercury, but every great blade should have a name" Cinder said as she walked away with Roman to discus business, Emerald looked back at Mercury, "do you even know how to use a sword?" She asked him, "a duh! Of course I know how to use one, I was I trained assassin remember?" "Yeah true, but does that mean you'll be giving up kicking?" "No, I'm sure I could find away to incorporate the blade into my style but for now I'll just fight with it until a I get to meet a real good fighter at Beacon" Mercury said and Emerald nodded in approval, "you two come here" Cinder yelled to them while still in Romans office. The walked in and sat down, "Roman was going to inform us about a certain group of people to look out for" Cinder said as she eyed Roman "alright, here are a couple of People that my informant said to be cautious about" Roman told them as he grabbed a couple of files out and put them on his desk. "These are the people. The first person I want you all to worry about is this kid" Roman told them and handed the file to Cinder, "Jaune Black? Father is Jonathan Arc but his mothers name is not in here? And the last name, is he a bastard child?" Cinder asked but Emerald perked up when she heard the name, she new exactly who he was, it was the man she loved, "yeah, just like you and Mercury" Roman said, he knew both Cinder and Mercury were Bastard children "why would we care about him?" "Don't underestimated the boy. He's smarter then me and you combined and he's a hell of a good fighter to, he was the only one to leave a scar on me" Roman told Cinder, which did catch her interest, "so which one if you will be tasked with looking into him?" Roman asked "I'll do it" Emerald said, she tried to hold back the happiness in her voice, she also wanted to see Jaune again, "very well Emerald you get him" Cinder said "cool" Emerald said nonchalantly but on the inside she was screaming. The meeting then continued.

In Beacon both team RWBBY and JNPR were enjoying lunch, "so you guys excited about the combat test tomorrow!!" Nora cried "hell yeah! Its gonna be lit!" Yang cried "yeah I can't wait to see our team kick your butts!" Ruby cried "what makes you think you'll win?" Ren said with a small grin "cuz! We're all badass on our team!" Yang said "oh yeah! Well we got Jauney! And he's been saving up his aura!" Nora cried "I must admit even I don't wanna fight Jaune, and I'm his fiancé! And I knew him longer then any of you" Vernal said with a smile "yeah but I'm sure I could beat Jaune!" Yang cried "oh you wanna bet Xiao-Long?" Jaune asked "sure thing! Anywhere anytime, lover boy!" Yang said and then out of no where a bean flicked Yang on the forehead, Yang looked at Jaune and threw her brownie at him, Jaune then threw his bread at him but yang slapped it away and it hit Weiss right in the face, Weiss looked at Yang and threw her spoon at yang, then everyone at the table got involved, "FOOD FIGHT!!!!" Nora yelled.

Outside Sun was walking with his good friend Neptune, "dude are you sure about this?" Neptune asked "yeah man! Look you'll like them there so cool!" Sun said, then the doors to the lunchroom busted open and a wave of kids ran away, both Sun and Neptune were puzzled but then Ruby flew out if the window and landed in front if them "guys! Not cool!" She said getting up and using her Semblance to race back in there, both Sun and Neptune walked in and saw what was going on. Calling it a food fight was a shameful thing to say, this was a food WAR! Team RWBBY and JNPR were on opposite sides of the lunchroom, Nora was on top of a group of stacked tables laughing "your food Queen Nora is here! Bow before my might!" She yelled "never! Revenge will be bitter! It will be Sweet!" Ruby cried "then this means war! Sir Ren! Sir Jaune! Attack them!" Nora ordered and Ren picked up two small metal poles while Jaune grabbed a long loaf of bread, both charged at RWBBY "attack now!" Ruby cried and they charged at them as well. Jaune took on both Yang and Vernal, and he was doing a good job, Yang's weapon of choice was two turkeys, Vernal's choice was two round trays attached to her arm using them to defend and attack. Ren was fighting off Blake, who was using a rope of sausages, it seemed like both Blake and Ren were equal in fighting capabilities. Nora was using a pole with a watermelon stabbed in the other and as a hammer to fight with ruby, who was using a half of a broken table as a scythe. Pyrrha was using two loafs of bread to fight Weiss, who was using a sword fish as a rapier. Pyrrha then activated her semblance and made the soda machines shoot the can's, "ahh! Take cover!" Ruby yelled at her team, they all hid behind a two tables as they were being shot at, "your orders captain!" Vernal yelled to Ruby "initiate code fiery Dragon!" Ruby said and Vernal nodded and plucked a hair from Yang's head "Yang! They just cut off a strand of your hair!" Ruby faked cried, then it happened, Yang's eyes turned red her semblance flared "you assholes!" Yang cried and she charged a punch at them and JNPR knew thus was the end of the mighty food war "its been an honor fellow companions!" Nora cried "it was an honor serving with you all" Ren said "as it was for me" Pyrrha said "damn thus is gonna suck..." Jaune said and they were all blasted to the back of the lunch room. Both Sun and Neptune cowering in fear, they might have PTSD. Ozpin and Glynda walked in to the lunchroom "those kids! They'll have detention for a whole month!" Glynda said ready to punish them "now now Glynda, let them have there fun, after all....They won't be kids forever" Ozpin said as he took a sip of his coffee and told Glynda to tell them to clean the mess and head back to there dorms. So far it was a great day for Jaune and Co.

They were done meeting with Roman and got their targets. Mercury and Emerald had decide to work on Jaune together, but Emerald had to investigate, Ruby, Weiss and Yang, while Mercury had to look in on Vernal, Ren , Nora and Pyrrha, Cinder looked into Blake and team CFVY. Cinder walked to talk to a certain someone on her scroll, both Mercury and Emerald walked to their rooms "so why did you agree to look into the guy you've been moaning his name?" Mercury asked with a sly grin, "you wouldn't understand if I told you Merc" Emerald said "fair enough" Mercury said, as much as he would hate to admit it, he grown soft on Emerald, he saw her as the sister he never had. "So you decided on a name for that sword yet?" Emerald asked "yeah I do kinda got one" "what is it?" Emerald asked, Mercury looked at the blade and smiled "the name's Black Crescent" Mercury told her and they walked off.

What Mercury failed to realize was the symbol on the bottom if the handle, the symbol of Vale, but it was also the symbol of the royal family...

The next chapter will be another two or three parter. Plus after that things will go down hill, I won't end the volume 2 story line till the breach of Vale, which I will personally make more bloody and let's just say this time the volume 2 storyline won't leave on a happy ending...