The Ravens Battle

Raven and her Tribe were waiting as the Grimm got closer and closer, as they did Raven looked at her tribe, each were ready to die for this cause, "on my mark all long range weapons fire! I want the mounted guns fired to!" She yelled, the tribesmen who had guns cocked them and some went to the mounted guns and were ready to fire, "ready!" The Grimm got closer to them "aim!" They were nearing the wall "fire!" Raven yelled and everyone fired their guns, they shot every Grimm that was coming towards them, as some of the Grimm were still behind Raven told her men to reload, they did and Raven would give them the order to fire again when needed, the Grimm got the same distance as last time just as Raven said fire, the Grimm began dropping like fly's and soon piles of dead Grimm began to build, 'their not fadeing? What the hell is going on' Raven thought to herself, "cease fire!" Raven ordered and and they guns stopped, Raven walked up to a dead Ursa and touched it, "its bleeding? The Grimm don't bleed..." Raven said, then she looked back to her tribe and ran back, as she did a Nevermore swooped down and grabbed one of the mounted guns and then dropped it on a couple of the tribe killing them, Raven looked behind her and saw Deathstalkers in a row, behind them were Goliath's, in three rows of four, 'its like they have a...Formation...' Raven thought. The Deathstalkers were cutting down anything while the Goliath's were stomping on whatever remained, "Raven! We can't fire the guns! That Nevermore is taking them out faster then we can kill it!" Yelled one of her lieutenant's "shit! Tell every long ranged fighter to focus on the Nevermore, get everyone with close combat weapons with me! Were gonna charge those sons of bitches!" Raven told them, they nooded and went to go give the orders. Raven and enough of her men gathered and charged at the Deathstalker and the Goliath's, while all the long ranged fighters fired on the Nevermore, Raven and her men jumped and landed on the Deathstalker and began to kill them, the Deathstalkers fell and Raven and her men then charged at the Goliaths, they add for the feet and when they fell they took they chance to kill it, but a couple of Goliaths stabbed and stomped on the men, and killing them, Raven did her nest to makes sure the Goliaths didn't break the wall, Raven put her aura into her sword and cut off the head of a Goliath, one man blew off the legs of another and then men approached it and began to stab it. Raven and the men looked to their front and saw no other Grimm coming, she looked to the dead Grimm "they're still not disappearing.... What the hell is going on!?" Raven yelled then without warning the Nevermore fell and crashed to the side of then and it died. "Raven, the Grimm aren't attacking, we should see what supplies we have left" said a man "yes, send word to-" but before she could tell the man the rest, tiny father's shot into the man head and chest, Raven looked to the sky and saw a large number of tiny nevermore, they fired their feathers again, Raven used her aura to protect her, but the rest of her men were killed, Raven ran back to the wall and there she saw her tribe loading the guns and getting ready to fire at any sight of more Grimm, Raven was half way the wall when something g flew over her and hit the wall and it exploded, Raven winced back and looked behind her, and what she saw shook her to the core, it was a row of hundreds maybe even thousands of Geist possessing boulders but that's not even the worse par, their right arm was possessing nothing and next to each of them was Ursa and strapped to their back was a caravan of large explosive containers, the Geist used it's empty arm, possessed the explosive barrels and threw it at the wall, "what the hell is going on!?" Raven yelled and kept running back to the wall. She meet up with a couple of her tribes men and saw thaylt they were running around, then Raven looks to the skyband saw five or six explosive barrels coming at them "incoming!" Raven yelled and the battles hit the wall and blew it up. The wall was destroyed, Raven was covered in dirt and blood, Raven got up off the ground with her ears ringing, she looked around and saw her men some were killed by the explosions and some were killed by the after math of the explosions, some were getting up, Raven felt a hand on her shoulder "Raven! Get up we need to fall back!" Said one of her lieutenants, "right..." Raven grabbed her sowrd and slice the air, a portal opened and Raven ordered her men to get in "were going back to beacon!" She yelled and as her men ran in one by one raven heard a roar and as she looked back she saw a giant Geist, it was larger then the others and is then threw its boulder hand up and the sky was lit up with thousands of flaming barrels, Raven saw that everyone was in and on the other side and she ran inside as the barrels fell....The south of vale was lost.

Raven and her men arrived in the great hall, in there was Qrow and a couple of surviving Huntsmen, a there was many wounded Atlas soldiers with winter, there was very few wounded from Jonathan's army. That's when the kids ran in, Weiss ran to winter to see if she was ok, Jaune and vernal walked to Raven, and the others did whatever they could to help the wounded, "Raven are you ok?" Vernal asked her "no...We lost to many of our Tribe..." Raven said, she then saw Qrow, and he was drinking...More then he should be, that's when she saw yang run to him. "Uncle Qrow! Are you ok!? Where's dad!?" Yang asked, at the last question Qrow took a gulp from his flask, "firecracker...." Qrow then dropped his flask and dropped to his knees "I'm sorry..." Raven then ran to him "Qrow! Where's Tai!? Where is he!? Where's my husband!?" Raven asked with fear in her voice "Tai....He's gone..." Qrow said with tears in his eyes "no...NOOOOOO!" Raven cried she fell to her knees and "no...Dads Not...He can't be!!" Yang cried she backed away and and ran away....Raven had lost her husband, yang lost another parent, and Ruby Lost both parents she loved

Ozpin looked down and as he had just heard about the lost of Tai Yang. He watched vale from afar and tears fell from his face. Vale was lost, but beacon still stood. Tai was killed, James crashed with his ship and no remains to be found. Ozpin didn't have a choice, he would make the toughest decision....He was gonna send the army of beacon to fight, and most likely send most to their deaths, all of the army's were heading in one direction to the front of Beacon, and everyone was getting ready to fight. This could be the last time beacon stood....

The next day came and the Grimm were surrounded Vale, while the Atlas, Mistral and White Fang, camped afar from the front of beacon. Ozpin looked to see four men approach the gates, Ozpin knew what they wanted. He went down to the great hall. He walked down and saw all the people he needed, "Mr. Black, Jonathan, Qrow, Raven, please come with me, there are some guest here to see us" ozpin said and they followed him. As they reached outside four men waited for them, they were Dr. Arthur Watts, Hazel, Tyrian Callows and Adam Taurus. "Its good to see you Ozpin" watts said "I would say the same for you Arthur...Now what do you want?" Ozpin asked "that's simple your surrender" Watts told ozpin, "I'm sure your queen would love that?" Qrow said "oooh! Look at the little bird trying to act so tough even though he lost another friend! He looks so pathetic!" Raven then pulled out her blade and pointed it at tyrians  neck "you say one more word and I'll cut you in two!" Raven yelled "oooh! Did I touch a nerve!? Hehehe! I'm sure you would like to-" then he stopped talking and looked at Jaune, "you. What's your name?" Tyrian asked, then Jonathan pulled out his blade "that's none of your business" Jonathan said while gritting his teeth, "oh but it does matter....I know that smell...That foul stench of that family! Who are you?" Tyrian asked again "I'm Jaune Black" this caught both Watt's and Hazels attention, "so your Jonathan's bastard! I knew we were alike! Allow me introduce myself I am Tyrian Callows! The bastard son of the Tywin gallion or as you would know him as the mad king of Lantis!" Tyrian said "the mad king of Lantis?" Jaune asked "I knew Salem would have some one like you!" Jonathan said ready to fight "we will take our leave. Get ready for a bloody battle Ozpin" Watts told Ozpin and the four walked away.