a Dragon and Crow

Qrow landed on the courtyard of Beacon and looked around and wondered where Yang would be.

"excuse me?" Came the voice of Arslan

Qrow looked her and her hand was on her sword. Qrow didn't want to fight, but he was gonna if she was.

"I'm looking for my niece... or the Queen, Yang" Qrow said

Arslan looked him up and down

Arslan loosened her grip on her sword

"what's your business with the Queen?"

"I just said-- you know what, just take me to her," Qrow said and Arslan lead him to Yang

Yang was in her Throne Room and looked around her throne room, then there was a knock on the door.

"who is it?" yang asked as she turned to the door

"Yang, your um... Uncle is here to see you?" Arslan asked

the door opened and Qrow walked in to see yang

Yang was shocked to see her Uncle right in front of her.

"hey firecracker," Qrow said

Yang and Qrow stayed in Ozpins old office. Yang walked to the Balconey and Qrow walked next to her. Yang looked down at the people in the Courtyard, the old students, the bandits now soldiers, and the new villagers.

"Everyone looks happy enough from up here, reminds me of the old day..."

At that Qrow chuckled

"What?" Yang turned to him with a smirk

"your starting to sound like a Summer when she took care of you and Ruby" Qrow told Yang

"I do not!" Yang laughed

Qrow chuckled again and he looked down again at the courtyard and then looked to the statues of the Heros. He knew both of them, they were his friends back then, Amon and Shae Green, ot thats what they went by.

"ya know, I was thinking of all the times Summer's sister made me, Raven and Summer go with her down to Vale"

"mom's sister? you mean Aunt Shae? Why?" Yang asked

Qrow looked at her with surprise. "I'm shocked you remember her, you were two when she came by"

"well, I found out a lot about them in Ozpin's old Office, but there was nothing on their parents" Yang said with a nervouse chuckle "so why did Aunt Shae drag you three down to Vale?"

"She liked to walk among the people, she liked to sing to them" Qrow said

Yang was surprised as well "She sang to them? really?" Yang asked

"Oh yeah! Her and Summer would take a spot on the Streets and then they'd sing"

"Summer sung as well? And what did you and Mom do?" Yang asked

"Well I made sure no one mugged them And Raven collected the money. Shae wanted to see how much she could make" Qrow chuckled

"We're they any good?" Yang asked

"They were very good" Qrow told her "Raven never told you about Summer and Di-- Shae?

"Mom told me Shae was good at killing people, Or should I say Dia" Yang told Qrow

"so you know about her real name? Qrow asked, Yang nodded

Qrow sighed "Dia never liked killing. She loved singing..." Qrow said

"And what did you do with the money?"

"Well, one time, she gave it to an orphanage in Vert. One time... we got drunk. 

The two of them laugh

"that does sound like you! HAHAHA!" Yang laughed

Then the door opened and in walked in Cardin

"Your Grace. A soldier is here, said they have some Info on the Children of Salem" Cardin said "I'm also going to be heading with a couple of men to a Village where they were spotted" Cardin finished

Yang looked to her uncle "Want to come with Uncle Qrow?" Yang asked

"I think I can protect you from some Children of Salem" Qrow said with a smile

Yang Chuckled "I think I can protect me from the Children of Salem" Yang told Qrow "Come on Uncle Qrow, Sing a song for me~!" Yang said with a laugh

"Your Grace" Qrow said with fake formality and left the room.

A Couple of soldier's laughed with each other. Another soldier talks with some women. a group of people wearing Black and red Mask with no eye's or mouth killed them and just down the street, Cardin was hearing the commotion. Hearing the chaos, Cardin begin running towards the sound and find the body of the dead soldier"

Cardin looked around to see the masked Figures surrounding him, "So, You all must be the Children of Salem..." Cardin said and grabbed his mace and readied himself to fight.

After a tense few moments, a fight breaks out. Cardin swung his mace right into the head of one of the figures and killed them instantly, One of the figures shot at Cardin and hit him on the shoulder, But he ran and hit the figure in the stomach.

Another fight breaks out elsewhere, Two of the Children of Salem fall and Qrow looks around. He sees one of the Figures running away and chases after them.

Cardin was doing his best at killing some of the figures but more of them kept coming. Cardin turned around to kill another but they stabbed him in the ribs, But Cardin smashed his mace in the figures side and kicked the figure away.

Qrow walks down an alley and upon noticing the chaos, heads to the fighting.

Cardin kept fighting but was badly outnumbered, Cardin continues to fight but as he was about to kill another figure, they were shot away, Cardin looked to see Qrow, Who arrived to assist him. Cardin smiled and killed a figure rushing at him, Qrow sliced one of the attackers in half and then completely beheaded another. From afar, a sniper looked through their scope and spotted Qrow and shot.

Qrow kept fighting and turned, only to feel a sharp pain in the right side of his chest. He stepped back a lil only to be stabbed in the back. This made Qrow turn and stab the figure. Qrow then turned around and cut two in half! Qrow looked to Cardin, who killed the last of their attackers.

the Sniper looked to see the two and Shot both of them.

Cardin and Qrow fell. With blood leaking from Qrows neck......