The Half-Hand of the The Arc

Jaune was getting out of his sleeping bag and heading to Gwen's tent, he had left Blake sleeping in his bag and before leaving kissed her on her head and headed out. Jaine walked his way to Gwens camp and managed to pick up some supplies he would need on this little camping trip. He entered the tent to see that Gwen and another man with a beard and two missing fingers, he also had some fangs and ears along with a tail, he looked like a wolf. Gwen looked up and saw Jaune standing there, "Ah, you made it, good" Gwen said and She ushered Jaune to come over. "Commander Jaune Arc this is Captain Qhorin Half-Hand" Gwen said and  Jaune held out his hand to shake Qhorin's hand "it's an honor to meet you captain" Jaune said "The same could be said about you. your Uncle has told me many good things about you" Qhorin told Jaune "thank you sir" Jaune replied, and then Qhorin pulled out his sword but Jaune was quicker and pulled out Croceas Mors and stopped his blade right as it was half-way out of the sheath, "your quicker then your father and your uncle, even better then me in my prime" he said putting hos sword away and looked to Gwen "I can see why you had him take over as a Commander" Qhorin told her and she nodded, then Qhorin looked back at Jaune's sword, "that sword, it was your fathers" Qhorin said and then he looked to Jaune "you, me, and 10 other men will head-out to the vast deserts of Menagerie where we hope to find some of the White Fang and The Silver Hands, and hopefully know whats going on with them" Qhorin said and Jaune raised a question, "what do you mean? what is going on with them?" Jaune asked "I've seen them heading straight this way in huge camps, but whats worse, is that they are scared of something" "there scared? scared of what?" Jaune asked "there scared of Hybrids" Gwen said "the Hybrids? you mean the dead people who are Grimmified?" Jaune said "yes, some of the Silver Hands are calling them Hybrids. they are dead yes, but somehow still alive" Qhorin said "who else knows about them?" Jaune ask's "you, Qhorin, me, Ren, Nora, Blake, and Ilia" Gwen said "so it's up to us to stop this threat" Qhorin said "well then when do we set off?" Jaune asked and Qhorin smiled "egar to save people, just like your Father and Uncle...we leave now"

Jaune, Qhorin and ten other men were walking the desert, "So why did you come here of all places? why not fight the war in vale?" Qhorin asked "Because, I know that without another strong army the Rebellions in Vale would lose, so I came here to end the civil war as soon as possiple" Jaune replied "so you came here to stop a war only for us to help and get involve into a new war" Qhorin said "as much as I hate to admit it, yes. If we had more country's get involved and help the right people take back Vale then these other wars would stop" Jaune said "what makes you think your getting of this Island alive?" "I don't know....I just have a feeling" Jaune said "your a lot like your uncle. but I must admit he to was a fool, just like you Jaune Arc...just like you. He was willing to give his life away to easily" "I'd gladly give my lif-" but before Jaune could finish Qhorin grabbed by his arms and made Jaune look into his eyes "I don't want you to be glad about it!" Qhorin hissed "I want you to Curse and fight Until your heart's done pupping!" Qhorin told Jaune, Qhorin let him go and the two continued walking, "Men shouldn't give up their lives for who they serve, they should only give them up for what they fight and believe for" Qhorin said, Jaune took those words in deeply, Men should die when fighting for what they believe in, not for who they serve, "so tell me, Jaune Miles Arc...What do you Believe in?" Qhorin asked, Jaune thought about it, what did he believe in? what was he fighting for? why was he fighting for it?....then it hit him, why he was fighting for, who he was fighting for and why he was fighting for them, Nora, Ren, Ruby, Weiss, Winter, Pyrrha, Flynt, Neon, Melanie, Junior, Blake....Yang. "I'm Fighting to make this world a better place...so that my Family and their familys can rest in peace" Jaune told Qhorin, "that'll do lad....that'll do..." Qhorin said and they continued walking. 

Jaune set up his own tent and then looked for something to eat, while he was doing that Qhorin walked up to Jaune, "Jaune, me and five others are heading out to the east, we're gonna see if theres any White fang or Sliver Hands, if we don't come back by nightfall then head east and keep an eye out" Qhorin told Jaune "got it" Jaune replied and Qhorin nodded and with the other five men, they left. It's been six hours and they didn't return. It was Nightfall and there was no sign of Qhorin or the men. Jaune packed his tent up and told the men to get ready and head to the east to look for Qhorin. Jaune and his men were ready and began following Qhorins trail, Jaune was leading them with the man wondering what had happened to Qhorin and the other men, but all they could guess was that the white fang had gotten to them, Jaune prayed that that didn't happen, Qhorin was a good man and made Jaune think about what he was doing and why he was doing it. After an Hour of walking in the Dark, Jaune had told the men to rest and that they would pick up where they left off in the morning. Jaune unpacked his tent again and was looking threw his bag to see what he could eat, he found a bottle of water, some crackers, and some beef jerky, Jaune drank half of the water and began eating some Jerky. As he was he heard noise from outside, It was the men talking around the campfire and laughing at one of their jokes, for some reason Jaune smiled, It reminded him of when he was in beacon and they would watch movies and they laugh and talk, He continued to eat. Jaune packed the rest of the Jerky in his bag and was about to go to bed, but then a loud noise had caused him to worry, Jaune grabbed Croceas Mors and headed out to see what was going on, as soon as he got out he saw one of his men fall to the ground, Jaune looked to what had killed him and was shocked, It was a Grimmified Human riding the back of a Beowulf! Jaune looked around to see that there was 10 of them along with their Beowulf's, Jaune saw one running to him and he ducked under the attack and sliced of the Beowulf's leg and it fell to the ground, but the hybrid got up and picked up it's weapon, which was a regular sword, Jaune readied himself and attacked the Hybrid, their swords clashed, Jaune cut it in half and it died, Jaune looked around saw both his men and the Hybrids and their Beowulf's were dead, Jaune looked around and saw that he was alone now. All that was left was the bodies of his men. Jaune Began light a fire all around the camp, and when the fire was getting higher, Jaune threw a red dust Crystal into it which cause an explosion and the fire was bigger, he began to walk away to makes sure that he would't bee seen by any of the enemy. However Jaune was already being watched by a ten SilverHands....one which had green Hair...