The Misty Falls attack

Blake, Ren and Nora were setting up traps for the large camp of their's and waited for Jaune to return. Nora was digging a trap when she had hit something, "hey guys! I found something!" she yelled and the two began to walk over to Nora, as they did Nora was able to get whatever she had hit out, when they all good look at what it was, it was revealed to be a small chest, "what do you thinks inside?" Ren asked "I don't know, but let's find out" Blake said and she opend the chest quite easly, inside was a two thin books and four sharp white daggers, each looked the same, "some books and a couple of knives? I thought we would at least find some gold" Nora pouted, "well, this is actully interesting" Blake said "what makes you think that?" Nora asked, "why would some one bury these?" Blake asked, which did make a good point, why would some one bury a two books and some common daggers if they weren't important? They grabbed them out of the chest and began to leave back for camp. when they were half-way there a horn blew, "what the hell?" Nora said, and then the horn blew once again, "The camp's under attack!" Blake said and the three of them ran for the camp.

Gwen was in her tent when a man ran into her tent, "Captain Commander! we're Under attack!" he cried, she got up and drew her sword, "by who?" she asked "we don't know! but they're riding in Grimm!" he yelled and Gwen's heart Froze....they were attacking, she told him to get as many men ready to fight and left the tent. as soon as she walked out she saw Goliath's trampling her men, and that they were indeed being rode, by the Hybrids, but they were also riding Beowulfs! One was coming right at her, so she moved out of it's way and got up to see that it was coming back, she then Grabbed out her gun and shot the Beowulf making it's rider fall, she quickly ran to the rider and killed it. she looked around to see her men being killed. she failed to notice the Hybrid behind her. but the Hybrid was shot to the ground and she turned to see Ren behind her, "Are you ok Gwen!?" he asked "fine! where's Blake and Nora?" she asked "they went to to Radio car and try to inform the wall!" he said and she nodded, they then noticed more Hybrid's on Beowulf backs were coming to them, Gwen readied her sword and made sure she had enough ammo for her gun, Ren loaded his guns and had both his dagger and sword on his side's and waited for the beast's to come closer.

Nora and Blake made it to the Radio car only to find it burning and everyone dead, "NO!" Blake cried, but before they could do anything else a figure walked to them with a sword, but it was pure black and had a little bit of red, it looked like something Vacuo tribes use, they got a good look at it and saw that it was wearing a Beowulf mask, Nora readied her Hammer and Blake unsheathed Gambol shroud, they charged at the thing but it just swiftly dodged the attacks, and when Nora was going to get a good it on it, It raised it's blade and cut her hammer in half, Nora was shocked! not even a Bomb could break her hammer! during her shock, the thing took the oppertuninty and stabbed Nora in the side of her stomach! "Nora!" Blake cried and then charged at the thing but when she brought down gambol, the thing blocked the strike, and Gambol Shroud's blade broke! Blake was shocked but went for the second blade but the thing hit it out of her hand and then kicked Blake to a nearby rock, Blake fell and one of the daggers fell from her bag. Nora was backing up as fast as she could, but the thing was closing in on her and raised it's sword, ready to end her, but then it screamed, Blake had stabbed the thing in the back with the dagger that fell from her bag, the thing turned to Blake and looked to her and tried to get to her but it then started to crack and burst into Purple dust. Blake ran to Nora and saw the sand was already stained with her blood, "Nora! You ok!?" Blake cried and Nora coughed up a little bit of blood, "I'm fine, the tip of it only managed to break through my Aura, I can use the rest to heal it up" Nora said "ok good, but I'm still going to bandage it" Blake said and went back to the bag and grabbed out bandages...

Gwen and Jaune left the wall with 1,000 Soldiers. there was now only 15 left...

The Hybrid army had won, and their Master was watching the whole thing. this was called the Misty Falls Massacre.