The Complicated Events

Jaune and Nora were were lead to Gwen's office after they were done unpacking. They entered the office and there standing was Gwen reading a note, "both of you sit down please" Gwen asked them and they did, she sat down and looked at the note before throwing it away, she looked at the two sitting before her, she first turned her attention to Nora, "Nora Valkyrie, your mother was a great woman, I fought besides her during the faunas rights war. I'm also sorry to hear that she died" Gwen said in a sad tone "my mother was a great person, my father said I had her personality" Nora said with a smile "yes you have a lot of your mother in you, while you do have your fathers looks you still are just like your mother. Nikki was a wonderful woman" Gwen chuckled "your father was a good man Nora, and I'm sorry to hear that he died" this caught Nora's attention "my fathers dead?" This stunned both Gwen "you didn't know?" Gwen asked "no, the last time I saw him was he left me alone in the woods..." "He did it to protect you Nora. Assassins had attacked your home. Your the last known living Valkyrie of Arc Town" Gwen told her, Jaune looked at Gwen "wait! Nora's family is from Arc Town?" Jaune asked "yes, I'm not surprised you didn't know. Your father tried to keep it under wraps as best as he could" Gwen said both of them looked down. Gwen looked at them and understood what they were thinking "Nora please leave, Jaune stay here we have business to discuss" Gwen told her, Nora left and Jaune still sat down, "your uncle David talked a lot about you. Said you'd be the greatest Arc that would ever live. He was so excited that he heard you were at beacon. Wanted to go and see you...But then he heard about what had happened...What Vale and beacon went through...I'm sorry for your losses that happens during that... Children should still be children" Gwen said solemnly, Jaune agreed with her and looked down, "is my uncle here?" "He left for search on the other side of the wall about a week ago, he was suppose to come back three days ago...He's missing" Gwen said "I see..." Jaune got up, "I'm giving you his position as commander" she said, Jaune turned back to her and looked at her confused "why? Why give me his position?" Jaune asked "when Grimm or worse come hunting for us in the night....I'm gonna need all the help I can get. If your just like the Arcs I knew, then you've more then earned this position" she told Jaune and allowed him to leave. As Jaune left he was left with a question floating his mind 'what did she mean by Grimm or Worse?'

Jaune entered the room he was staying in with his four companions, the room had two bedrooms with two beds in each room and two bathrooms, he entared and saw Ren and the others waiting for him "what did she talk to you about?" Ren asked "she gave me my uncle's position since he's missing...I'm now Commander Jaune Black" he told them and they all looked stunned, "that's... Amazing" Ren said "tell me about, I've never heard of anyone getting that position so fast" Blake said surprised "who cares! Jaune's now a boss!" Nora yelled gleefully "no, I'm one of the five commander's, there's Commander Sarge, commander Corsac Albain, Commander Fennec Albain, and the other commander I don't know the name of, then there's me" Jaune told them, "well what position do you command? Like are you wall patrol? Or a Ranger?" Blake asked "you got it the second time, I'm commander of the Ranger's" Jaune told them, "well what are we then? Your lieutenants?" Ren asked "Yeah..." Jaune said, "cool!! So whens are first mission!!" Nora asked Jaune, but Jaune just looked tired, "for now everyone go to your rooms and get as me rest, Ren you'll be sharing the second room with Nora and Blake you'll be staying with me" Jaune said and he went to his room to sleep. Blake looked back at him as walked to the room, she felt bad that she couldn't help him, he had helped her look for the white fang, helped them bring Roman down, he lead them during the battle of beacon, and he gave her hope....She wish there was something she could do. Nora dragged Ren with her to look around the wall and the Fort, while Blake told the she would stay behind and read. An hour had passed sinve they left and Blake continued to read the next chapter of her "book" ninjas of love, she went to go get a drink and when she went back she could hear heavy breathing coming from her and Jaune's room, she looked to see Jaune sweating badly while tossing and turning "no.... No...I'm sorry...I-I couldn't....." Jaune muttered, Blake went to his side and tried to wake him up "Jaune wake up, wake up Jaune!" She said as she shook Jaune, he raised fast out of bed and looked around, he looked like he was scared, she knew that look on his face, it was the same face when he lost Vernal, "Jaune its ok! I'm here!" Blake told him he looked at Blake and then looked at his hands, "I'm sorry it was just a bad dream..." "You have nothing to be sorry about...Was it about Vernal?" She asked him "y-yeah...It was about her....I still regret not saving her" "its not your fault Jaune! You need to stop blaming yourself!" Blake cried "I know...If she saw me like this she tell me the same thing...Before she died she was crying and blaming herself for breaking our promise, that we would be together.... and I hate the thought that she blames herself....That she thinks I was going to leave while she died...." Jaune said with a tear falling from his face "but you stayed with her until she died! You didn't abandoned her Jaune, she still with you!" Blake then pointed to Jaune heart "she still here Jaune" she said, Jaune looked at Blake with a smile and tears falling to his eyes "thank you Blake" Jaune said and Blake nodded to him "anytime" she told him and she left the room. Blake closed the door, she knew that her words did do a little in helping Jaune she still felt like she should do something to take his mind off, to make him forget about his problems even if just for a night. That's when she had an idea, of course it want her best of ideas but she hoped it would still work....

K, so here's how the chapters will happen, the next chapter I write will be about Raven, Yang and Co. But it will be taking place as the sane time as this and so will the chapter after that.

4 days till Ozpin's execution