The Wall of Menagerie

The Wall of Menagerie. Its one of the biggest things that Jaune, Ren Nora and even Blake had ever seen, it was built by the White fang during the Faunas Rights War, the wall was made to keep out both Grimm and human attackers, but now its keeping back, the white fang and the Silver hands. The Silver hands was a hired army that the White fang Hired, but when they arrived, the Menagerie Blue Fang shot down their ships and destroyed there boats, so both White Fang and the Silver hands were now stuck behind the wall. Jaune, Ren, Nora, and Blake were taking a bullhead to the main fort that guarded the wall, Fort Petra, "Oum its huge!" Nora cried "indeed, I've never see walls that high...It looks like even Nevermore can't fly over that" Ren said "they can still fly over that, but don't forget what Raven told us about the Grimm in Vale" Jaune said Ren and Nora were looking at him and they knew he was right, Raven had told the circle about how the Grimm acted like they were a full military, and a damn good one to. Blake felt concerned about Jaune, he hasn't barley smiled anymore after the funeral...She wished she could do something to make him ease... "Blake?" She snapped out if her thoughts and looked to see that it was Jaune calling her "you ok?" He asked her "yeah...I'm fine just, ya know, thinking about stuff" she told him "yeah, that's fine. So who is the commander in charge here and Fort Petra?" Jaune asked her "I don't really know the her that much, but her name is Gwendolyn "Gwen" Campbell" Jaune then flinched a little at the name "Jaune is something wrong?" "No...Not really Its just....My uncle David Arc use to tell me story's about her...." "Were they good?" Blake asked "my uncle told me that she was a great Knight and a good swordsmen to, they gave her a nickname as well, although if you heard it I think you guys would turn to ghosts from the shock" Jaune chuckled "what's her nickname? Oh! Is it something cool!? Or maybe its scary!!" Nora yelled "her nickname is the laughing banshee" Jaune said and this Froze Ren, "Ren are you ok?" Nora asked "Jaune did she use to protect a camp?" Ren asked while he was shaking "Yeah why?" Jaune asked "the Laughing Banshee use to train me as a kid..." Ren said "was she any good?" Jaune asked "let's just say her methods are....Extreme" Ren said with a shiver, the others didn't want to pry into that topic.

The bullhead landed and the four exited the ship and standing there was a woman and two men, Jaune and the others knew that the lady was commander Gwen Campbell, "lady Belladonna" Gwen said and kneeled in front of Blake, Blake looked at Jaune "the knights and houses of Arc Town are old fashioned" Jaune whispered, the Gwen rose from the ground "I'm high Commander Gwendolyn Campbell, but please call me commander Gwen" she said "its an honor to meet you commander" Blake replied "if I may ask malady, who are these companions that you brought with you?" She asked "I'm Nora Valkyrie!" Nora yelled, this caught Gewns attention "your last name is Valkyrie?" "Um...Yeah, is there a problem?" Nora asked her "I would like to speak with you later" Gwen told her and then moved to Ren, "and you are?" She asked "I'm...Lie Ren" he told her she wore a surprise face and looked at Ren "my gods! Ren! Look at you!" She said and brought him into a hug, "you look just like your father when he was younger..." Gwen told Ren "thank you..." "I'm sorry I wasn't there....When kuroyuri was attacked....I wish I was there...." Gwen said with sadness in her voice "I don't wish you were there....That thing would've killed you as well...." Ren said, Gwen then moved to Jaune "and who are you?" She asked "my names Jaune Black your Grace....I'm Jonathan Arc's son" Jaune told her "I would like to meet you in my office as well as Ms. Valkyrie. For now unpack your things in the extra rooms, my fellow commanders Corsac and Fennec Albain will show you to your rooms" Gwen told them and the two men, who are dog faunas, showed the four to their rooms.

"What the hell are you doing?" Sun asked Ruby who was swinging her Crescent Rose around, "I'm practicing, you can't get rusty sun!" She cried "True but for now stop fooling around and help me set up camp" Sun told her, Ruby put down Crescent Rose and helped Sun set up their tent, it was a large one, Ruby slept on one side and Sun slept in the other side. "Whats the next town on the map?" "Says here its White Harbour, the place where we could find some answers about her" Sun said, Ruby told everything to Sun, he didn't believe it at a first but when they as well noticed that the Grimm were becoming organized sine began to believe her. They were on the hunt to find Salem, she was now the "Queen if Vale" but she never made a public appearance, so both of them assumed that she was still hiding somewhere, and they were gonna find her and kill her. They were still looking for the summer maiden and so far they were unsuccessful, they tired to get in touch with Glynda and Qrow but no one saw them since the fall of beacon and when Ozpin was arrested. But both were gonna finish this war by killing Salem.

In the dungeons of Vale. A man with a grey beard was in chains, he looked put through the barred windows, it was his only source of light. A tray of food slid into his cell and he looked at it, but looked back at the window, "you better eat that Ozpin" said a guard "your execution is in four days, you better eat, these will be your last meals" he told Ozpin. Ozpin went to the tray and ate the food on it. The guard looked at him and then looked away, "how the mighty have fallen" the guard said, Ozpin finished eating and looked back out to the window, as he did a small black feather fell into his cell...That of a Crow.