the Dragon strikes back!

Yang sat motionless as in her hands her mothers armor and Helmet. She cried, as she had lost a third parent now, bit she now needed to lead the new branwen army, she needed a new look and she did something that she thought would honor her mother, yang wore a Grimm like cape/coat and later made her own Grimm mask, but it looked more like a Ursa and underneath she wore an outfit like her mothers but with shorts and a color of Yellow and red, she looked to see how she looked and it did a little resembles her mothers outfit but with her own personal touches. Yang did fell terrible about Jaune's sister and mother as well, she was wonder how he would take the news or if it even reached him yet, Salem had sorta disabled the CCT towers after all, bit yang was going to butcher her and those who sided with her, she walked out and when everyone saw how she looked, the Tribe was amazed and so were her friends, in fact they all looked different as well, SSN looked like different people a little.

 Yang did fell terrible about Jaune's sister and mother as well, she was wonder how he would take the news or if it even reached him yet, Salem had sorta disabled the CCT towers after all, bit yang was going to butcher her and those who sided with...

Only Sage looked the same however. But Scarlet and Neptune looked different, Grey looked good on Neptune and the scarf and the cloves went well with Scarlet, She missed when Sun was with them, if only she knew how Ruby and him were doing. Last she heard they were close to White Harbour in Vert, but she also heard that it was destroyed by the Vale army, along with the rest of the Arc soldiers stationed there. She prayed to Oum that they didn't make it there yet and that they were fine. She did think about how Weiss was, she knew Weiss was still loyal to their cause and even the cause of her older sister but she hadn't done anything yet. She knew Weiss would do anything to be here if she could. She also hoped Blake was doing OK with Jaune, Ren and Nora. Pyrrha had come joined her side as a bit of revenge for Kate and Elizabeth, even pyrrha was damaged by the war, her Bronze armor was gone and had silver instead, and she lost Milō and her old shield, so she went back to the old ways and fought with a silver steel sword and a bronze metal shield which looked like her old one but a bit more bulkier.

 Pyrrha had come joined her side as a bit of revenge for Kate and Elizabeth, even pyrrha was damaged by the war, her Bronze armor was gone and had silver instead, and she lost Milō and her old shield, so she went back to the old ways and fought wi...

The war had also taken it toll on her. She looked tired and exhausted. War can do that to people, Yang just hoped everyone would be OK when all this shit was over. Qrow and Glynda were still no where to be seen, she did hear however that Glynda went to Vacuo and that Qrow was looking for someone. She had also heard about the death of Ozpin, she did cry as well as her other friends, but they had already lost so much.

Yang was making new battle plans with Sage, Arslan, Brawnz, Nebula, and Cardin. "So we have enough men to fight with the vale army stationed here, at Castle Villion" Arslan told Yang, "we also have more then enough ships to take back Patch and as well steal a SDC Transport ship" Cardin told Yang as well, "what about Arc Town? Could we take that back?" Yang asked them "unfortunately no. Tyrian Callows has that place guarded like Salem. We don't have the man power to take back Arc Town" Sage told her, Yang nodded in disappointment, and then looked at the map, specifically at Beacon academy, "sage how many ships do we have in all and how many do you estimate could take back patch?" Yang asked Sage, "we have 1,000 in total and we could only use I say...About 40 ships to take back patch. Why do you ask?" Sage asked her "good. Send 40 ships to patch and we'll take the rest" she told him, "the rest for what if I may ask?" Brawnz said "easy there's a large river flowing behind Beacon, we could use the remainder of the ships and sail behind Beacon and take it back, and then we would have a large portion a Vale territory back" Yang said, they all looked at the plan with a pit of scepticism, but if they did manage to win back Beacon then it would be a major loss on Salem's part. So they agreed with the plan and started to gather up men to attack Beacon Academy and bring it back.

I also should mention that Beacon academy is on its own island. Which is why students need to take bullheads to and from there. And it is a big part of Northern Vale so it would be major loss to Salem, also I still do need to add more Watts and Hazel, which will be happening soon.