the bastards hunt (part 2)

Jaune and vernal went to get information from Junior, Yang and Neptune will loon for White fang recruitment hideouts that Blake told them where the hideouts might be, Ruby and Weiss with Blake and Sun are looking into dust robberies that might be both Roman or White Fang related. Jaune and Vernal entered the club, as they did it was quite, then out of nowhere both Vernal and Jaune were hit it the back of the head and they fell to there knees, then two gangsters picked them up and dragged then to the middle of the bar, "what the hells going on?!" Jaune yelled as he tried to free himself but to no avail, in the middle of the room were Junior and the twins, they were gaged and beaten, "hello Jaune" Roman said stepping out of the shadows, "Roman! You fucking bastard! Let them go! It me you want!" Jaune yelled "that it us kid, but what better way to get back at you then to kill a beloved friend" Roman said with a twisted grin "let them go! You fuck!" Jaune yelled "maybe I should start with your little girl toy?" Roman said pointing the end of his cane at Vernal head "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!!!!" Jaune cried and Roman put his cane down "yeah that's to easy....Hmm" Roman said thinking "oh I know who I can kill!" Roman said pointing his cane at the closest person "NOOOOO!" Jaune cried but the shot was already fired...

Yang and Neptune engaged the building where there was suppose to be a White fang recruitment rally. They put on the mask, and walked in and there they saw many people wearing Grimm masks, they were all facing a stage, on the stage was a tall man with a Grimm mask covering his face, and a tattoo on his left arm, next to the stage was something huge and covers by a cloak, Neither Yang or Neptune could tell what it was, the people murmerd amongst themselves wondering when the rally would begin, "every one settle down! Settle down, the rally will now begin" the white fang member on the stage said, then out walked the last person they wanted to see at the rally. Roman stepped out and showed himself to the crowd. "He's not even one of us!" Cried a woman "he's human!" Cried a man "we can't trust him! He'll rat us out!" Cried a teenage boy, Roman banged his cane on the stage to get their attention, "it is true that I am human and that I am also not a part of your little club. But we both have a common enemy, society" roman said and began to slowly walk to the side of the stage that held the huge cloak, "society, wants to hold us back! They wanna keep us in cages! To that I say, fuck no!" Roman said earning a few applause "society sees you as animals! As terrorist! For what?! For going against there rules!?!? Let me tell you something! Rules were meant to be broken!" Roman shouted, this earned the whole place to roar with approval "we may be on different sides of the law but to show that we are on the same side in this war! I give you this!" And Roman pulled of the cloak to reveal a Atlas military Paladin! "Oh no" Yang said "if they use that there's no telling how many people they could hurt!" Cried Neptune "but that's not the only gift I give you!" Roman yelled to the crowd "bring them out!" He yelled to the side of the stage and then four people were brought on stage, and both Yang and Neptune heart sunk. On stage were Jaune, Vernal, Militia and Junior, but there was one person missing...Melanie, "these four are trying to hunt us down and bring us to their so called Justice! And this one!" Roman said holding up Jaune's face to the crowd "he's already killed some of your brothers and sisters in arms! What should we do with this man!?!" Roman yelled at the crowd "KILL HIM!! KILL HIM!!" The crowd cheered "very well" Roman said with a twisted grin and pulled out a knife and about to put it up to Jaune's throat but a blue flash of light shot it out if his hands "put it down Roman or I'll kill you right here!" Neptune cried with anger "kid your surrounded, you really think you could kill me?" "No, I'm just the distraction" "distraction?" And then Roman was punched and he flew across the stage to the Paladin, Yang was on stage and broke Jaune's and the others cuffs, "Jaune are you ok?" Yanga asked "I....I let her die..." Jaune said and Hand immediately knew what happen to Melanie. Yang was mad, she ran to Roman but a couple of white fang members charged back at her, Roman walked to the full masked white fang man "tell Cinder we had a little problem" Roman told him and he nodded and left, Roman got into the Paladin and controlled it and began to flee the building, Yang saw this and tried to go after him but she was hit by a white fang member but then he was shot by Neptune and fell to the ground knocked out, "Neptune! Get them out of here! I'm going after Torchwick!" Yang turned around but her hand was grabbed, she saw that it was Vernal "I'm coming with" she told yang and she nodded and helped Vernal up and they headed to Yang's motorcycle bumblebee, and they drove off to catch up to Roman.

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Sun were running to help Yang and Vernal, Neptune had called them to let them know that they found Roman and that they were going after him, he also told them what happened when they got to the rally. "Do you guys think Jaunes ok?" Ruby asked them "I don't know Ruby....I don't know" Blake said with worry in her voice. They were running when they heard fighting coming from under a freeway, they saw yang and Vernal fighting Roman still in the paladin. They jumped down and began to help their friends, Roman was to busy focusing on Yang and Vernal that when he heard shots hitting the back of the Paladin he jumped a little, but he turned around and saw the the same two peole who helped Jaune attack him at the docks and he saw little red as well, "of course Jaune's friends with then!" Roman shouted to himself, he used every button to attack the huntsmen in training. Sun tried to pry open the paladin's hatch but Roman backed up into a piller and knocked him out, Blake threw her ribbon of Gambol Shroud at Yang who caught it and Blake threw her at Roman, Roman saw the attack coming and punched her away, Blake swung around on the pillers and kept shooting at Roman roman tried to hit her but couldn't, eventually Blake landed back on the ground, Roman took the opportunity to rush Blake and he slapped her away, Blake skited and rolled away unconscious. Weiss and ruby and Vernal attacked at the same time, Weiss was using one of her certain glyph's to speed up both Ruby and Vernal attacks, it was working well, till Roman figured it out and shot at Weiss, she flew back and landed, the glyphs broke and ruby and Vernal weren't as fast now and Roman charged and ruby first, but Vernal pushed her out of the way and she was hit instead and she flew and hit a piller, "Vernal!" Ruby cried and then she used her semblance and ran at Roman and when she reached her target she striked her scythe into the paladin and tried to keep breaking threw but Roman shook her off and ruby fell, "this is the end little red!" Roman told Ruby but then Roman felt like a bullhead had rammed into the paladin and he flew. The paladin broke and Roman was now exposed, Yang stood there with here eyes red and her hair glowing, "well shit" Roman said and then Yang shot at Roman but it was blocked. Standing there in the way of the shot was none other then Romans partner Neo. "Neo, great timing, now let get out of he-" but before he could finish he felt a sharp pain in his leg, he looked to see Neo's own Rapier was in knee, she pulled it out and he fell to the ground "Neo! You bitch!" Roman yelled and Neo looked at him she typed something on her phone and it said "I won't be the one to kill you, but I've decided our little partnership has cone to an end" and then neo vanished, Roman got back up and then Yang rushed at him but he shot her with his cane and she flew back and knocked her out, then ruby rushed at him but he shot crescent rose out of her hands and then then grabbed her and threw her to the ground, "I've had enough of this!" Roman yelled, Ruby tried to kick him in the leg but he shot her in her leg instead, and it wasn't like his other shots, it was a regular bullet, ruby yelled in pain and then Roman kicked her with his other leg, "I'll do what ever I can do to live, to continue my new empire, to be a great criminal" Roman told her and then he pointed the cane at Ruby, ruby closed her eyes "I'll do whatever I need to...Lie, Cheat, Steal and Survi-" but for some reason Roman didn't finish, its then Ruby opened her eyes to see a sword had impaled Roman in his side, standing behind him and holding the blade was none other Jaune. "Did you think I let you go!? After what you did!? You'll just bust out of prison, and someone like you deserves death" Jaune said coldly and pulled the blade out and Roman fell, he was still alive but bleeding. Jaune went to ruby and picked her up bridal style and carried her over to Yang, "how you holding up, rubes?" Jaune asked her "my leg is killing me..." "yeah, getting shot will hurt a lot...Ruby, when I put you next to Yang...Close your eyes....I don't want you to see what I'm about to do..." "Jaune? What are you gonna do?" But there was no answer "Jaune! What are you gonna do?!?!" Ruby cried but Jaune still didn't answer, Jaune set Ruby down next to the unconscious Yang and he walked back over to Roman and he pulled out Black Falcon. He made it to roman who was holding the wound and bleeding "so you finally did it kid...Neo was right...She wasn't the one who was going to kill me, it was you..." Roman began to cough up a little bit of blood "was it Neo who stabbed you in the leg?" "Yeah, she told me our partnership was now over....Remember to stay alive kid....Did forget what I told you when you worked me?" "You said the same thing you you were telling ruby...." "Yep....Jaune don't let another great war happen....My bosses boss is preparing for war....I don't want her to go through that...." "I'll keep her away from it as much as I can" "thank you kid..." And Jaune pointed Black Falcon at Romans head, he had his finger on the trigger....

One shot rang out in the night...

But it wasn't Jaune who pulled the trigger.....

It was the little Rose.....