Choice

Yang sat In Ozpins old desk. she found it rather comfterble, 'No wonder he liked sitting in here so much' Yang thought to herself. As she sat down, her three little Dragons, who were now the size of chair, were playing-fighting with Zwei. She saw it as the most adorable thing ever. She got out of the chair and looked to Beacon and looked over the sea to see Vale. So close and yet it was so far. it's been a week since she had taken back Beacon. Neptune was fine and funny enough, got over his fear of water in a way. She, with her war council, who consisted of, Sage, Arslan, Resse, Neptune, and Cardin, have been planning their first attack on Atlas. They had a Promise to keep after all. Cinder had also wished to help her but Yang had convinced her to foucse on getting more weapons, Ships, and Dust ready. So that She, Mistral, and Atlas would attack Vale togethor and Win by a landslide, Cinder had agreed.

there was a knock on the door and Yang looked back, "come in" she said

the door opened to reveal Arslan and Sage. The two were looking shocked yet surprised

"you two look like you've see a Ghost" Yang said with a chuckle

Sage looked at her and smiled "well that's not the case but we have something better" Sage told Her

Yang looked at him, "what are you talking about?"

Arslan then placed a Box on the desk and moved away from it. Yang looked at them like they had gone crazy, But she looked at the box and opened it. Inside was a crown, it had what she could see as diffrent flowers on it

"thats it Yang" Sage said

Yang then relized what they were talking about. what this really was. what they had found.

"it's the relic of choice..." Yang breathed out

this was one of the four relics that the gods had left behind. Knowlage, Choice, Creation, and Destruction. those are what the relics represented, A lamp, A Crown, A spear, And a Sword. this was what Salem was looking for. And Yang had found it. and Now there was Only three more to Go.

Now Yang needed to make a call she hadn't made in a while. A call to her sister...