The Winter Storm

Winter had just heard the news from Weiss and she couldn't believe what she had heard! She punched the table so hard that it left a dent. She quickly tried to compose herself but with little avail, she tried to think of something else but her thoughts kept hitting her back to Weiss new "marriage", of course that man she called father would agree, if it meant having note power then he was fine with it, never think about anyone but himself, like the cold hearted business man he was. She left her room and walked out into the grounds of fort Snow Hawks, which had become her base of operations, it was a bright day because of the light snow falling and the snow that covered the ground. There she saw Penny in her usual outfit but with a white tone to it, because she was a robot, she couldn't get cold, so she wore what she wore back in vale, Penny looked to see winter and gave a salute "general!" She said, "at ease lieutenant Penny" Winter told her, "is there anything wrong General?" Penny asked "yes but its a personal matter. How are the defences coming along?" Winter asked her "everything seems to be in order" Penny said "good, anything else?" Winter asked "yes. We have word that Cinder fall has taken Mistral from King Lionheart" "that's good news to hear, it means we might have a potential ally, what about the war in Vale?" "We have word that Yang Xiao-Long will be having an attack on beacon academy to take it back as well as the island of Patch" Penny told winter. Winter found this interesting, if Yang had enough men to take back Patch and Beacon then she could have enough men to help her. "Lieutenant Penny, I'll be sending you with a quarter of our army to help Yang Xiao-Long take back Patch and then help her take back Beacon" winter said "is that a good idea General?" Penny asked "I do believe so. Tell Xiao-Long that we will help her if she helps us" Winter said and sent Penny to get ready. Winter was gonna win this war even if she had to make a deal with Cinder fall or Yang Xiao-Long.

As Penny and the men under her command had left for Vale to help Yang, Winter was checking out other things with her other generals on attacks, supplies, eta. Winter had just got done talking about getting more food for her army from a nearby city. She made her way back to her room, when she noticed that something was wrong, her papers were everywhere and the window was busted in through, she then saw a trail of blood leading to her bathroom, she pulled out her saber and slowly approached the bathroom and as she opened it ready to kill whoever it was she saw a familiar mangled red cape and a man with a flask in his hand and bandages in his other "hey...Ice Queen" he said weakly, "Qrow!?" She yelled and went to go help him with his wounds.

Well things are going down. Oh! Next chapters is gonna be a real treat!