Kate "the full moon" Arc

Katelyn Arc was in her tent with her generals and her mother, they were planning on building up there defences in the east of there camp, should they ever be attacked from there, then a soldier rushed into the tent, "Lord Arc! A letter from Menagerie!" They told her, she took the letter and opened it, she looked to see that the letter was from Kali Belladonna, "Kate? what does it say?" Elizabeth asked "it says "dear Katelyn Arc, I have come to inform you that we the people of Menagerie will aid you in taking back Vale, we are still dealing with the rouge White fang but we will come to help soon. We also have a very special person with us. Do not worry he is safe, sincerely Queen Kali Belladonna"" Kate finished "does that mean that they will come to help? That's good!" Said one commander "yes very!" Said another "it is indeed good, but we must not forget that they still have the White Fang to deal with and the Silver hands" Elizabeth told them "yes of course" one said. Kate went to her desk and began to write a letter back to Menagerie, after she was done she handed it back to the man "deliver this back to them, tell them that we accept their aid" she told him and they nodded and left the tent. Elizabeth looked at Kate "please tell me the only reason you accepted their aid was because we needed more men. And not because Jaune is over there" Elizabeth asked "of course that's the reason, Jaune is over there yes, and I love him, but the reason I accented their aid was because Jaune had convincing them. And he realised that we need more men" Kate told her mother, "good, I'll see you for dinner" Elizabeth said and walked out of the tent. Kate sat down and sighed "you better know what your doing Jaune...." Kate said and she as well left the tent.

Yang was eating alone, she sat on a near by tree stump, she thought about what her friends were doing and wondering if ruby was ok. But she didn't just worry about her sister, she worried about Jaune. He loved Vernal and she loved him, it was clear as day, Jaune was always happy with hher around, she comforted him more then anyone could, she could always bring a smile to his face and even after Jaune told them about all the bad things he's done, she still loved him and stayed with him...But now she was gone, there was no one to comfort him when he needed it, when he would be in his darkest days, she wished she could, but she needed to do this, she needed to bring back vale under the right power, under a new king or Queen. She wished ruby or Blake or Weiss was still with her, but no. Ruby left for her journey, Blake swore she follow Jaune anywhere, and that was kinda ok, at least someone would stir him in the right direction, and Weiss was back with her father, who would give all his support to their enemies. She wished Weiss would do something about her father. Yang also knew that Winter and that girl penny were fighting their own civil war in Atlas. And hell mistral was almost being destroyed by that Cinder fall woman, claiming to be the rightful Queen of Mistral. She did have some new friends now, so that was a cool thing that happened. Yang knew this war was taking awhile to finish, there was blood on everyone's hands now, they were killers....Now she understood how Jaune felt, what it was like to watch someone die in front of you, to have their blood on your hands. Yang looked at the sky "I understand now Jaune.... This is the same pain you went through..." Yang said with a tear falling from her eye.

Raven went to her tent after planning on their next attack, it was a hard day of work, leading and army was no small task and it was showing, she did have her daughter with her and Yang was helping her, but it was still hard. Raven changed into her regular clothing and went to bed and shut her eyes.
"Hey little Bird what are you doing?" Raven opened her eyes to see that she was surrounded by white once again and she looked to see Summer was standing in front of her again, "Summer? What is going on? Wait are you even real or is this just a dream?" Raven asked Summer standing before her, "I'm real raven, I promise" Summer told her "you know Tai's dead right...." "I know, he's in the after life now" "how is he?" Raven asked Summer "I don't know, I'm not allowed to go there till I'm done" "what do you mean? Done with what?" Raven asked "until I'm done bringing the new ruler of Vale to their throne" Raven looked at her "but...Dia is dead....and she didn't have any children!" Raven cried "she did have children, but there is something I must show you first" Summer said looking into Ravens eyes and then the scene changed around them, they were now standing in front of a large tower "what are you showing me? Are these the things you saw back then?" "Yes...This part of my vision plays am important role" Summer said. They saw two men with their swords drawn, both wearing armor and helmats they began to fight and block the others attack, they kept fighting and eventually the other man killed the other, and he took off his helmet to reveal a man with orange hair and silver eyes, his sword shined when placed in the sun, "is that who I think that is?" "Yep, its Avon" "that's Dia's older brother and your-" "yes, my half brother" "Oum he still looks handsome as ever" Raven chuckled "yes, I recall you had the biggest crush on him back in our first year, but then he got married to the councillor in Mistral" "yeah what was her name again?" "I think it was.... Oh I don't know" Summer replied they watched as the scene continued with Avon cleaning off his blade and then sheathing it, then a man with a horse rode up and stopped and got off the horse, Avon turned round to see the man "who are you?" Avon asked "well if it isn't the crowned King!" Yelled the man "I have no idea what your talking about" Avon said sheathing his sword and began walking away "oh that is a shame! But my Queen will demands your head! Avon Blackfyre!" Yelled the man, Avon turned around with his sword drawn and pointed at the man "who are you!?! Speak before I kill you!?!" The man chuckled "allow me to introduce myself! My name is Tywin gallion! Or you might know me as the mad king of Vert!" Tywin cried at him, Avon then pulled his blade away from Tywin, "so your the mad king? No doubt Salem sent you" Avon said "indeed and she wants your head and the head of your two sisters!" Tywin told him and then laughed "I see...Well then" then Avon turned around and swung his blade down and before Tywin could react, Avon cut three of his fingers off "AHHHH!" Tywin cried and winces back "come and take it!" Avon yelled and then the two charged at each other, but then the scene turned back to white, Raven looked to summer who was painting very heavy "Summer what wrong?" Raven asked "that's all I was able to show you...I need to go..." And with that the dream ended and Raven woke up, "what was that all about?" Raven asked "why are you showing me these visions summer?" Raven asked again, as she got and looked to see that it was day, so she put on he fighting clothes and left the tent.