Volume 9 teaser...

Arktown is destroyed

Arktown is destroyed. snow covers the damage and stops the purple flames that are still lit...

Ruby's cape lay's in a pool of blood "what was my mother like...?"

Weiss's sword stabbed into her body "I wish I never went back with my father..."

Neptune's goggles are broken sitting next to Sun's broken Numb-chucks "she's the reason I'm fighting..." "I'm sorry... Ruby..."

Sage's sword is broken and his throat is slit open "you can help another climb those steps"

Sienna's body hangs from a window with her Whip around her neck "I'll never trust a man in blue"

Mercury's legs are broken off with blood on them "He died for us! if we're not willing to do the same! we're cowards..."

Arslan's body is cut in half "you asked me to rescue Weiss... let me do this"

Qrow's cross necklace hangs from his headless body "We talked about this Firecracker"

Winters sword is stabbed her gut "I'm glad my real father loved my mother"

Neo's umbrella glides in the wind, broken "..." 

Romans Hat covers his face "Don't let another great war happen..."

Nora's body lay's on the steps with her stomach gutted "I just lost the father of my child..."

Oscar's sword and Ozpin's cane are broken and stuck in walls with blood on them "I'm sorry... all of you..."

Velvets camra is broken and her it's in here hands "I'm the last of team CFVY..."

Jaune's body is being held by the Dark Brother. "I fought for everything!... and I lost everything..." 

He drops the body and looks to the dead bodies of his friends... He raises his hands and they began to twitch and their eyes open to reveal the eyes of Grimm... they are all turned into Hybrids...