Bastards Hateful Mother

Jaune was putting on a great fight for each team members, he did have ties with, Pyrrha, Yang and Nora. Jaune was tired as was everyone else, they got drinks and took showers and then headed for the lunchroom. They sat down together and began to eat. "So Jaune what did you do before coming to beacon? Like what kind of combat school did you go to? Any cool jobs that you worked at?" Asked ruby, Jaune froze and stopped eating, "let's just say I had my fair share of killing" jaune said looking down "w-what does that mean?" Asked Pyrrha "it means what it means" said Jaune. They all were done eating and got up and left the lunchroom. Jaune made it to his teams room first and grabbed his blade and he began to sharpen it, Jaune watched as his team entered the room and they started getting ready for bed, but Pyrrha went to Jaune's bed, "Jaune what did you mean when you told ruby "I had my fair share of killing". What did that mean?" Pyrrha asked "and like I said before. It means what it means" jaune said, Pyrrha looked worried, "jaune have you...killed people?" Pyrrha asked, jaune didn't answer Pyrrha he just kept sharping Fils bâtard, "get some sleep Pyrrha, we're going to need it tomorrow" Jaune said sheathing Fils bâtard and putting it away, and Pyrrha walked to her bed. Jaune turned over to go to bed. Jaune stared at the wall, just staring at it, wondering if he should tell them, tell them everything about his sins, but he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Vernal was on watch duty for the tribe, she looked out to the night sky and thought about Jaune and wondered if he made it or if he got in to beacon, she heard footsteps coming from behind her. She turned around quick and saw raven in front of her, "hello Vernal, its a fine night right?" Raven said "yes it is" vernal replied "you miss him don't you?" "I do, I wish I could have gone with him..." "Well then go see him" "what?" "Go see him. Be with him. Vernal if you love him, you need be with him" "but I'll be abandoning the tribe! I-" "Vernal I left the love of my life and I left my own daughter, because I thought I didn't have a choice, I thought I needed to to lead the tribe...but I didn't need to, and now I'm stuck here, watching my daughter grow up without me..." "I...I'll go to Jaune and I'll be happy with him" "good. Now your things are packed so get going" "thank yo- wait! You packed my things already!?" Vernal yelled "I was going to make you go anyway" Raven said. Both shared a laugh and Vernal went to her tent grabbed her things and left.

Jaune was in class. He was fighting against Cardin Winchester, and Jaune was having a hard time, Cardin was a good fighter but no where near as good as ruby and his teams. The match ended as a tie, both fighters changed back in school uniforms and sat with their teams, "Jaune! What was that!? You cut a Nevermore in to pancake pieces! But you ended getting tied with Cardin!?" Yelled Nora, Jaune looked down in embarrassment "Nora does bring up a good point, what happened?" Asked Weiss "well.....I can only use my semblance...once a month" Jaune said, and everyone looked at him "what!?" They yelled "Jaune, why is that?" Ruby asked him, "well, when I used it in the entrance Exam, it was saved up aura energy of just four months, my semblance is a weird one but hey it does a good job, and if I try to use it any other time let's say its the strength of Yang's semblance" Jaune said "so if you store up aura for a certain amount of time, its strength could be stronger then it was if you used day after day?" And Jaune nodded "That makes sense...I guess?" Weiss said "yeah..." The bell rang and they headed to lunch. Jaune and Ruby got the standard school lunch, Blake, Pyrrha, Yang and Ren cooked for themselves while Nora some how got pancakes, near them Cardin was picking on a faunas student named Velvet. Jaune got up and walked to Cardin, "let her go Winchester" Jaune demanded "or what jauney boy? You gonna beat me up?" Cardin said with a chuckle, "no I'll just do this" Jaune said and before Cardin could react Jaune pointed both guns at Cardin's crotch "at this close of range your aura won't protect you. Now let her go" Jaune said cocking the gun, and Cardin looked at his team and told them to move away from Velvet and they let her go. Jaune uncocked his gun and walked away from Cardin and his team, "you'll pay for that Arc!" Cardin yelled and Jaune just nodded and sat back with his friends. "Jaune you weren't gonna shoot him were you?" Asked Pyrrha which also brought concern to his other friends "guys don't worry! look" Jaune pulls out the guns and removes the clip and inside it was empty "see, not loaded" Jaune said which brought laughter to Yang and Nora. The teams walked back to classrooms and sat down for another fast talking lecture from Prof. Obbleck, jaune was trying to keep up with the man but it was in vain. "Boy this year is gonna be rough" Jaune mumbled and continued to watch the teacher run around the room.

Jaune and friends were walking back to their dorm rooms but jaune stopped when he saw a woman standing there in front of their door, she had blonde hair and green eyes with light pale skin, she looked to be in her mid 40's or 50's, this woman was none other then Elizabeth Arc. "Excuse me who are you?" Ren asked "forgive me, I'm waiting here for my son" Elizabeth told him "she's looking for me ren" Jaune said "hello Elizabeth" Jaune said "Jaune is that anyway to talk to your mother?" She said with a smile and raising her arms to hug Jaune, but he just pushed her away "let's go inside and talk" Jaune told her "yes of course and please bring all if your friends with you" Elizabeth said and everyone walked into the room.