the last Monkey...

Ruby woke up, she looked around and realized she could only see out of one eye, she tried to open it but it hurt, she looked around and found that she was in the middle of a burned and destroyed town. She looked around through her one eye and looked to see burned bodies, broken houses and blood. So much blood. She couldn't hold it in and threw up, it still wasn't easy looking at dead people or taking a life. She looked around, she wondered where she was and then she looked around her an the memory's started to hit here back...

Flashback
Ruby and Sun had just been in White harbour for only two days, they looked for information about Salem and the summer Maiden, but there was no luck on their side. Ruby looked around the town and noticed that the day was beautiful, she looked around to see that every one was happy. She looked around more and walked into a store and looked around, it was a weapons store. She looked around and saw a sword. It was a nice looking sword in fact it had a rose on the hilt, she looked at it and thought it would be pretty cool to have it, she wouldn't use it all the time but it would be safe to keep a second weapon around, after all ruby almost never had time to keep Crescent Rose, so she picked it up and went to the counter, she bought it with the sheath as well. She went back to where her and sun were staying. She was getting close when a explosion erupted from the building, then alarms sounded threw the city, more explosions went off and soldiers from the Town and huntsmen all gathered to fight the attack, ruby grabbed Crescent Rose and tried to help...
End flashback

Ruby now looked around for Crescent Rose first in case there was still attackers roaming around, but no Crescent Rose, but the sword was still scrapped to her. She didn't care and went to look for sun. She went to the other side of town and she kept looking for him, that's when she heard fighting, she used her semblance to head toward the fighting. When she got there her heart ached, sun was fighting off soldiers as best as he could, but one shot him in his leg which caused him to kneel one then shot him in ribs and then shot him in the chest. Ruby saw as Sun was near death...She watched and that's when she couldn't take it anymore, she let out all of her pain and sadness, her eyes glowed and everything went white...
Ruby woke up to see new dead body's around her, she looked horrified but then saw Sun kneeling, she ran to him quickly, "sun! Sun can you here me!" She cried but as soon as she touched his body...it was cold, she put two fingers on his neck and felt no pulse, ruby then began to cry a little, she made sun lay down and then she looked around for something to dig with, so she could bury her friend that she loved dearly, no one else wanted to come with her on this hunt, no one...Sun said he would watch over her and keep her safe. And he did. She eventually had a grave and put sun in it, she then covered him back up and made a grave, she grabbed a huge rock and placed it on the grave, with a bit of white stone from the building is White Harbour she wrote on the stone and then grabbed any supplies she could and with her sword left for Vacuo. She still had some lien left for a flight to Vacuo and she would make it there. Even if it killed her...

As ruby left, two clocked figures looked afar from a distance...

Ruby will have a scar just like the picture above, and her sword will also be shown but later on