the true ruler of Atlas!?

Winter was sitting as in her office and talking with her other generals as well as finalizing plans to help both Yang and the Woman Cinder. While she was doing this, Qrow was looking through some files that he had got from deep inside the Schnee mansion, "Winter? What was your grandfathers name?" Qrow asked her "it was Willford Schnee, why do you ask?" Winter asked Qrow "Because have you ever heard your Grandfather ever called  your mother as Willow White?" Qrow asked and Winter looked with a bit of confusion but she had heard the last name many times before, afterall it was part of Atlas history. The White Family were the True rulwrs of Atlas or as it was calle back in that time Mantle. But when Mantle fell and was rebuilt and named Atlas the White Family had completely fell off the face of Remnant, many asumed that they had been killed during the fall of Mantle while others asumed that they had fled before it fell and left for Vert or Mistral. Winter walked to Qrow "why?" she asked "because the files I stole from your Daddys mansion they date back to an ancestor of yours during the Fall of Mantle, but get this, the name on here isn't Schnee...its White" Qrow said and Winter froze wolith shock "listen to this, its a page from his journal "December 4th 2nd Era, my Name is Jamie White, my Family has fled for a year to Vale, before we return to what is now the country Atlas we have asked the Vale King, King Agone Blackfyre, to give us fake documents and new names. From this day till it is safe to reveal our names onve again we shall be known as the Schnee Family. Sincerly Jamie White or Jamie Schnee"" Qrow read from the page, Winter was taken back, "but thats not the end if it, heres a page from your Grandfather and Your mother. "June 22nd 5th Era, Willow has began to take an intrest in the family business as well as working as a huntress, shes been using the Familys Saber and shes quite the fighter! Im so glade Winter has became a huntress! She indeed has her mothers spirit. That Jacques Boy has been trying to court Willow for a long time now, I pray to Oum that she doesn't pick him, I hope she picks some one like That Ironwood boy or that Scruffy black haired lad thats been working with Ozpin. Willow if you read this, don't trust that Jacques boy, he only wants to use you for the money. But you must keep him away from tje family secret, he can never know that we are the White Family. With love from your father, Willford White/Willford Schnee"" Qrow finished and he looked to see that Winter was still in shock and her face was frozen, she just looked at the floor "Keep reading Qrow...please" Winter said and Qrow felt bad but he nodded his head "here's your mothers "January 17th beginning month of the 6th Era, I should have never agreed to marry Jacques! He is truly a monster! That is why I am blessed! Blessed not to have his child!"" Qrow read and stopped 'that cant be right...winter was concived the month before' Qrow went back to the Page "I know that I am Pregnant but I know that Its not Jacques child! Because even of it seems that to the public that we are married, but in secret I married another person. Why shoupd i stay with Jacques when all his hands have done is hit me and hurt me.....while his hands have loved me, carressed me, held me like child holding its first stuffed animal....but I must keep that a secret, Even if i musy hide it from him i must not tell a soul....my loving winter.....know that I love you and that your real father...winter remember the apple tree at the front doors, there you will find who your real father is... Sincerely Willow White/ Willow Schnee"" Qrow finished but he to had a look of shock and fear on his face 'if Winters not Jacques daughter tjen that means....oh no...' Qrow thought and looked to Winter who was crying...but smiling? "Winter are you ok?" Qrow asked with worry "yes...infact im better then I have ever been...im glade to know that Jacques is not my real father....that my real father loved my mother...." Winter said and then stood up whipping her tears away, "I am Not Winter Schnee anymore, I am Winter White....The TRUE Queen of Atlas!" she cried and Qrow smiled but then it fainted "Winter...Im heading to Vale to See Yang, is that ok?" Qrow asked Winter looked back "yes of course....go ahead" Winter said and with thay Qrow turned into a bird and left...leaving behind a Black feather but some of it was white....