Twelve - Colby

"I just complimented her name" I said. Sam accepted that and walked away again.

"By the way, nice beanie" Octavia complimented. I chuckled.

"Thank you" I replied.

"No problem" she smiled.

Over the rest of the time, Octavia and Scotty jumped in about twenty times separately. They were both crazy. Most people left except for Octavia, David, Natalie, his assistant, Heath, and Zane.

"I have an idea" David announced.

"That doesn't sound good" Elton mumbled.

"What if... we play truth or dare?" he suggested. Everyone glanced at each other. That was NOT a good idea whatsoever.

"I'm down" I replied. Everyone else agreed except for Heath and Zane who sat inside so we went outside by the fire. It was dark already.

"Natalie! Truth or Dare?" David asked.

"I'm not part of this!" she refused.

"Nah, come on" one sigh later:

"Dare" she said.

"Bad decision" Corey mumbled.

"She needs to find that out for herself" I whispered to him.

"I... dare you... to... kiss Octavia" Octavia's head shot up.

"Huh?" Natalie asked.

"I'm down" Octavia shrugged.

"What? No! I'm straight!" she exclaimed. There was no way she'd get out of this.

"Just a peck? Plus it's a dare, you have to" David insisted. Natalie sighed then turned herself towards Octavia, who sat next to her.

"Fine" she mumbled. Octavia pulled her into it, kissing Natalie for a bit longer than a peck.

"Oh my god, get it girl!" Corey yelled in a girl's voice.

Natalie pulled away with a small smile. "She is a good kisser!" she exclaimed.

"Thank you" Octavia smiled, accomplished.

"That wasn't that bad then?" David asked. Natalie's smile died and she looked straight into the camera.

"No, but I'm not a lesbian or bi, OK?" David nodded.

"OK, Octavia... truth or dare?" David asked.

"Truth" she said. Not making the same mistake, I guess.

"Who, even the taken guys, is the hottest in this group?" David asked.

"Hold on, who came up with these questions and dares?" Elton asked.

"I did" David replied.

"So this is your excuse to make all of us answer whatever question you ask or do whatever you say?" I asked.

"Yup" David smiled. "Back to Octavia"

"The hottest? Out of the guys?" she clarified. "Well there's no real compitition, Bieber over there" she pointed straight at me.

"Ooo! Make out with Colby instead!" Sam yelled. I pushed him and shook my head.

"Awe he's embarrassed, look he's blushing!" Elton yelled.

"Stop yelling. It's night time, people are trying to sleep" Corey said.

"Thanks Corey" I mumbled. I was blushing and I was embarrassed. But oh well, right?