One Hundred and Thirteen

"Colby?" Sam called as he walked through my apartment. A few seconds later, he stuck his head through the door. "Where's Colby?"

"He's with Brennen today, Sam. Didn't he tell you?" Sam frowned and shook his head. "What's up, though?" I placed my phone down on my bedside table to pay attention to him.

"I just wanted to talk about Christmas with him." 

"You could try Brennen's house... or I could text him. He's pretty quick to answer me." Sam chuckled but shook his head. He headed out of my apartment swiftly. As soon as he was gone, I went into the nursery. Colby had told me not to do anything in there because he doesn't want me stressing about it. Obviously, I ignored him and continued the decorations I'd been secretly doing in there. They were just little extras to tie everything together. 

Colby had gone back to social media for three weeks now and it was so obviously clear he loved it. It was nice in the sense that it'd get him out of the house and stop him from worrying but it also meant that our baby wouldn't stop him doing what he loves. Due to some legal issues Colby's had, Sam, too, they've both decided to change their channel's brand to paranormal stuff. I let them get on with that as long as Colby is still somewhere in LA so that if something happens with our baby, he can come back.

After a new doctor, since the old one quit, had looked over our file, we were informed that our baby could be premature, meaning we had little time left. I was twenty-eight weeks pregnant and baby Brock was to be born on an estimated thirty-five to thirty-eight weeks rather than forty-four weeks or more. As long as she is healthy, I didn't mind when she arrives.

I wanted to do a proper part but I want to post more or less daily so I made this little part to spend my time writing a better part.