Twenty-Five - Octavia

Colby randomly up and left. I glanced at Sam then the group. "Uh oh, what's happened?" Corey asked.

"I... don't know..." I said. "Colby!" I called. He had gone through the front door. I rushed after him, hoping no one would follow. He was closing the gate behind him. "Colby!" I yelled. He ignored me. I caught up with him with ease. "What's wrong, baby?" I asked. I slung my arm over his shoulder. He shrugged me off.

"Don't 'baby' me" he snapped.

"What happened?" I demanded. I grabbed his arm and forced him to look at me.

"What happened? What happened? How about you robbed us!" he said.

"No, I..." oh... that one time... when I did rob him. "I was different" I mumbled under my breath.

"Yeah well, something else is about to change. We're done. I want you out of my life and everyone else in my house's life, you got it? I'm not going to bother reporting you because there's no point. I just want you gone. Understand?" I nodded sadly. I felt like I was going to cry. I'd never EVER cried before. What was happening to me? I walked back to the house. The roommates were in the living room where I'd left them. A tear fell as I grabbed my bag.

"What happened?" Corey asked. He sprung up. "Did Colby do something?"

"I swear to fuckin..." Callum started. 

"Shut the fuck up Callum" I snapped. I wiped a tear from my cheek.

"Oc, you don't cry. You've never cried. What happened?" Callum asked. 

"Let's just go, we're not wanted here," I said, pulling his arm. Colby suddenly appeared at the front door, waiting for me to leave, no doubt. I stormed past him, Callum chasing after me. The front door slammed behind us. I climbed in my car, Callum knowing I'd leave him if he didn't follow. I started to drive away.

"Octavia? You never ever cry, what did he say? Did he hit you or something? I'm so confused on why you're actually crying right now," Callum said.

"He broke up with me" I mumbled.

"What?"

"He broke up with me" I almost yelled. "He fucking broke up with me, Callum!"

"Why the fuck did he do that?" I could see the anger building in his face.

"Because he figured out we were the ones who robbed him and his friends," I said.

"Oh, he's so stupid" Callum rolled his eyes. I threw a look at him that shut him up. "Still you're crying because he broke up with you? I've never seen you do that and you've had a few boyfriends before!"

"He changed me. I have a fucking soul now, Callum!" I exclaimed.

"What do you mean?"

"I care about him, about all of those people in that house, I care about them as much as I care about you or mom. I don't know how he/they did it but I care more now. It's like someone handed me their heart and it woke me up from being dead" Callum stared at me as I spoke.

"I didn't know they meant so much to you..." Callum trailed off. I drove to the warehouse. Yeah, Colby, things were about to change.