One Hundred

... I'm sorry

We'd been back from Kansas for four days now. Everyone had it planned to go to the movies and even though I was tired, I agreed. Even Gracie is coming with us with Callum. Colby and I had told him, Gage, and Emily that I'm pregnant as it was the sibling's turn. Next is Gracie and friends then the internet.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I whispered to Colby most of the way through. As I exited, I noticed a woman standing by the door.

"Hi there. Are you Octavia?" she asked too cheerfully. I frowned slightly and nodded my head.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Julianna... Julianna Roberts." the familiarity of her name disturbed me but I couldn't put my finger on it. "Oh, come on, you don't remember?" I searched through my brain, particularly for the surname. Then I clocked it. "There she is." she grinned at me. I glanced around the area hopefully but no one was around. My fucking luck.

"What do you want?" I kept as much of the fear out of my voice as I could. Her grin only widened.

"It's not me who wants something." FOR FUCK SAKE! Jay, her brother, appeared just behind her. She backed away from me and he stood close.

"Get away." I snapped.

"You shouldn't have stopped me from seeing my daughter." he growled angrily. Then as he went to approach me, he spotted my ring. "Huh. You're getting married. I'm assuming it's to Colby?" I just stared at him in anger. My emotions were running wild: all negative.

"I said get away."

"No." he analyzed me then my worst nightmare happened. He saw my stomach. I still wore hoodies to hide my bump so there's no way he'd see it. He cocked his head to the side. "I wonder..." he lifted the hoodie to see my obvious bump. I closed my eyes for a second with a gulp. "You're pregnant." he grinned. "That's nice. Guess you didn't learn your lesson from the first time, huh?"

"This time I'm with a good guy who, if you haven't noticed, I'm marrying." I stated matter-of-factly.

"I don't doubt he's a good guy but so am I. I want to see Gracie."

"She doesn't want to see you."

"Bullshit." Julianna rolled her eyes.

"It's not, actually."

"To be fair, she said it to my face." Jay reasoned with his sister. I heard the theatre door open nearby. The last thing I saw was Colby before Jay kneed me in the stomach.

"No!" I squealed in pain and fell down, holding my stomach. My hand landed straight on my stomach.

"Monster." Colby growled. I saw him punch Jay in the face.

"Colby..." I whimpered. He immediately turned to me, kneeling down and placing a hand on my stomach and my shoulder.

"What? Is everything ok?" he asked worriedly. I gulped, unsure. "Octavia!"

"Shit." Callum mumbled just before he slammed Jay against the wall.

"O...Octavia I'm so sorry. I didn't know he'd do that." Julianna said.

"That baby's mine, Colby." Jay said. Colby instantly glared at him.

"Shut the fuck up, Jay."

"She's carrying my baby, not yours. Think about it." Colby's jaw clenched.

"I know it's a bad time but you're pregnant?!" Kat exclaimed.

"And it's mine." Jay repeated. I made eye contact with Colby and even I knew that at that moment, he believed me, not that monster. "She cheated on you and I got her pregnant."

"Jay if you don't shut up I am GOING to knock you out." Callum threatened.

"I have a bad feeling." I mumbled. "Colby, I'm really scared." he stared into my eyes for a second then grabbed my face.

"It's going to be fine, ok? He/she is going to be fine."

"Octavia, I had no idea, I'm so sorry." Julianna said. I looked up at her and gritted my teeth.

"If I lose my baby, you're going to fucking jail, bitch." I snapped.

"How long have you been pregnant?" Devyn kneeled beside me.

"Eleven weeks." Colby answered for me.

"Eleven?!" Corey exclaimed.

"Mommy..." I saw Gracie.

"Come here, Gracie." I held out an arm. She walked into it, hugging me. "Your little brother or sister is in there."

"Yeah, her full brother/sister because that's my baby." Callum smashed his fist into Jay's face. He immediately fell to the ground; knocked out.

"I kept my promise." Callum shrugged.

"Your little brother/sister is in there and that monster knew about him/her. He still kicked me purposely in the stomach. Now I hope you understand even more-"

"That he's a bad man. I know, mom." I smiled at her then pulled her into a hug.

"Colby, help me up." Jake ran to my side, too, both boys pulling me up by my arm. "Thanks, Jake."

"You're pregnant, Octavia. Don't say thank you."

"I didn't, I said 'thanks'." we smiled at each other then Julianna took a step towards me.

"Octavia... I honestly didn't know he was going to do that. He just told me to distract you while he sneaks up on you. I thought you might be a friend or something... I'm so sorry." her eyes watered.

"Julianna, it's fine unless my baby isn't born. Then we'll have a serious problem."

"If that baby doesn't survive, you won't have a brother anymore, Julianna." Callum threatened. I leaned my back against the wall and breathed. Colby looked quite sad with his eyes fixated on my bump.

"Colby?" eye contact. "I'm sure it'll be fine." I smiled as genuinely as I could at him.

"It better be." he exchanged a sketchy nod with Callum.