Twenty-Six - Colby

I slammed the door the moment she left. My blood was boiling. I couldn't give two shits that the roommates were ahead of me. I tried to cool down but it wasn't working. Sam walked up to me. "What did you say?" he asked.

"I expressed my opinion about what she did. I told her that we were done and that she had to get out of my and all of our lives and not to come back. That she wasn't wanted back" I said. Sam stared at me for a moment.

"Are you sure that's the right thing to do? What did she say?"

"Just some bullshit about how she's different" I rolled my eyes.

"You don't see it, do you? She is different from when we first met her. She fuckin cried. Even her fucking brother's never seen her cry yet she stormed out of here crying about you, YOU Colby. You don't see how different that is to the girl we met at that abandoned warehouse, what? Six months ago. She didn't have friends until she met our group and David's group. Something's bound to have changed at some point there," Sam said. heart-warming, it really was.

"That doesn't change what she did, Sam. Whether it was in the past or not. Whether she has changed or not. Whether she somehow suddenly cares or not. She still did it. She doesn't deserve all of those people over there. Heck, I don't deserve them so she damn well doesn't" I didn't let Sam reply. Instead, I went to my room.