Forty-Three - Octavia

I woke up the next day with a smile and an extreme warmth beside me. I shuffled a little, feeling the restraint of Colby's arms around me. Yesterday was a great day. Colby had finally woken up. He'd been asleep for two days. Then we kissed and then... more happened. It was great overall.

I opened my eyes. Taking in the room I'd woken up in quite a few times. The door was still shut and no one else was in here. We may have locked the door but that didn't mean it was impenetrable. I sat up, changing into some clothes. As I was doing my hair - in the mirror Colby had bought recently - I heard a noise. Upon looking behind me, I saw Colby sitting up.

"Hi," I said. He looked at me.

"Hi," he smiled. I turned my attention back to my hair. By the time I had finished it, Colby was back in the room and completely changed - he'd left to shower. I packed my stuff up as quick as I could then stood up, walking to him. He pulled my body to him by my jeans, then wrapped an arm around my waist to keep me there. "So, how are you feeling? Stitches OK?" he asked.

"Completely. Your bullet wound feel OK?" he nodded. "Glad to hear," I lifted my face towards his, to which he leaned down. Our lips met for a mere few seconds until there was a knock on the door.

"Go away," Colby said. He didn't remove his lips from mine.

"It's Devyn! We have a surprise downstairs," she called.

"Not interested!" Colby called back. He leaned his head back in annoyance. I covered my mouth to stop the laugh from escaping.

"Sam! You too! Come on we have a surprise!" Corey called. Colby sighed then let go of me, walking to the door. He opened it but it didn't go far.

"What the..." he tried again. "What did you do to the doors?" Colby asked. I peeked around the corner to see a rope connected to Sam's door, too. I had to cover my mouth again.

"Nothing. Sam!" Corey tried again. The moment Sam opened his door, Colby's slammed shut.

"That was dramatic," he said. I smiled. He opened the door again, cutting Sam off. A similar cycle continued for a while. At the very end, I started laughing.

"Yo! Is Octavia in there with you?" Sam asked.

"No..." Colby replied.

"She is! I see her!" Devyn exclaimed. "What you doing in there, Tave?"

"Noooothingggg" I replied. I shooed Colby out of the way to stand in the doorway. "I'm doing absolutely nothing,"

"If Colby's new name is 'absolutely nothing' then sure you are," Corey smirked as he pointed the camera at me.

"Shut up!" I said, smiling.

"So it's true!" Sam yelled. I laughed.

"Hell yeah, it is," Colby said as he pulled me into a kiss where they could see us. I giggled as I kissed him back.

"Ewwww!" Corey yelled. I pulled away, pecking him once before turning around to face them again.

"Shush, Corey," I said.

"Make me," Corey challenged.

"I will," I threatened him. He cowered back when I faked going for the door. I smiled triumphantly. "Exactly."

"What's going on here?" Jake asked. He came around the corner.

"Nothing," Colby basically whined.

"We pranked Sam and Colby then found out that Octavia is in the room with him!" Devyn explained.

"And they just made out in front of our eyes!" Sam added. Jake laughed.

"You putting it in the video?" he asked.

"Probably, you cool with that, guys?" Corey asked. I looked at Colby.

"His choice," I shrugged.

"Ooooh, dude, that means you need to make the right decision or she'll be mad at you!" Jake exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

"No, it doesn't. That means I don't care if the public knows or not," I said, putting Jake in his place.

"OK, OK," he said.

"You can put it in the video if you want to, Corey," Colby said. I was glad he said that. The world would find out anyway. Might as well hear it from us.