Twenty-One - Octavia

"... we have here?" someone said loudly. I opened my eyes. Last night's events flooded my mind. Then I spotted David. I pulled the covers over my face to hide it then cuddled into Colby. 

"Fuck off David," I said. 

"What was that?" he asked. I'm gonna kill him. I sat up, covering my boobs with the sheets. 

"I said fuck offffffff" I flipped him off then told him to shoo with my hand. Why didn't we lock the door? We're so dumb. 

"No, what happened last night?" he asked. 

"You know full well what happened," Colby said. I looked back at him; he was covering his face with his arm. 

"I think I need it clarifying" I could see the camera in his hand pointed at us and some of the other roommates in the hallway, peaking inside. 

"Seriously, you need to leave," I said. I just remembered I was still naked. I reached down for my underwear and bra, which I'd taken a mental note of the whereabouts of. 

"What are you doing?" Sam asked. I'd given up on the nicknames, I was serious now. 

"Getting my underwear, you dimwit" I pulled on my underwear then clipped on my bra and got out of the bed. I saw the guys trying not to look at me. 

"OK, you're way too comfortable right now," Elton said. 

"You've seen me in a bikini, grow up" I rolled my eyes. 

"That's the thing, we're too old," Sam said walking away.

"I have my dress on now anyway," it wasn't much better considering how revealing it was.

"What was it like?" Corey asked. 

"Shut the fuck up, Corey" Colby snapped. I looked at him. He was sitting up, now. 

"You're such a pain in the ass, David" I complained, sitting on the bed. 

"Why are you picking on me?" he asked. 

"Because you're the one being invasive with a fucking camera," I snapped.

"It's too early in the morning for this, David. Leave us alone" Colby said. 

"You two need to get used to my vlogs where you don't have a choice but to have your privacy invaded 24/7"

"Dude, just leave," Colby said. When David didn't move he threatened to hit him, which David reacted to by heading for the door quickly. I shoved him out and slammed the door, locking it as fast as I could. 

"Thank god" I leaned back on the wall. Colby grabbed my hand and pulled me to him, connecting our lips. "I'm glad they left/ we pushed them out," I said around the kiss. I giggled when he pulled me fully on top of him.

"Don't be making any more babies!" David yelled.

"Shut the fuck u..." I squealed as Colby switched with me quickly; followed by another giggle.

"No babies!!!!" Elton yelled this time. 

"All of you need to fuck off" I called.

"What are you gonna do if we don't?" Sam asked. I sighed. 

"Kick whoever doesn't leave in the balls and or vagina, you never know with you pussies," I said. I heard the fake gasps from where I was. 

Colby pulled away and headed over to his closet, changing. The whole time the boys were yelling things from outside, including fake-moaning. I grabbed a hoodie and changed into it ignoring Colby's stares. 

"Wow, you're still beautiful" I smiled.

"Not so bad, yourself," I said. The hoodie went to my mid-thigh. "This should be fine. Let's go face the hoard" I said. He nodded.