Sixty-Five - Octavia Again Again

I walked through the door of Emily's house. I could see her in the kitchen and the smell wafted into my nose. Brandon was sat at the kitchen table playing on a tablet. I could hear Gracie and Callum's voices from the room next to me. I walked in. "Mommy!" Gracie exclaimed. I got a huge hug.

"Hey, sweetie," I said. She pulled away, "how are you?" I asked.

"Great! Uncy Cal was telling!"

"Telling what?" I was slightly suspicious.

"I was teaching her about math," Cal shrugged. "No big deal, right?" I shook my head.

"No, no big deal there. How about we have some fun, Gracie?" I asked. She nodded excitedly. We walked to the park. Obviously, Callum came too. He was mostly on guard in case someone tried to attack us and I was trying to distract Gracie so that she wouldn't notice his strange behaviour. 

I didn't see anyone but I wasn't looking. Callum didn't seem to notice anything either as he never looked particularly alarmed. When we got back to Emily's, she had lunch ready and waiting on the kitchen table. Callum stood rather than sat as there weren't enough seats. I caught up with my sister while Gracie spoke to Brandon. He was very good with kids considering he was one. 

By the time everyone had eaten, the stuff had been washed up and put away, the kids had disbanded, and my sister and I had finished talking, it was getting dark. I stayed at Emily's for dinner, too, watching the kids get along. When it came to leaving, I waited until Gracie was going to bed. Consequently, I had to tell her I wouldn't be back tomorrow. She understood when I said Colby's name. I drove home then prepared for seeing my boyfriend again.

OctaviaRowland

OctaviaRowland: It's been two days that have felt like so loooong

OctaviaRowland: It's been two days that have felt like so loooong. I miss you lots. I love you lots. I'll see you tomorrow bby 🙂 💕

Tagged: colbybrock

samgolbach: are you complaining about missing him like he is complaining about missing you?

OctaviaRowland: @samgolbach 😂 yeah, actually. Ask Callum, poor soul

colbybrock: 🖤🖤

OctaviaRowland: @colbybrock 🖤🖤

colbybrock: @samgolbach dude! Way to rat me out!

samgolbach: @colbybrock ha! sry bro!

FAN: Sam, Colby, and Octavia are friendship goals rn

FAN2: @FAN And Colby and Octavia are relationship goals rn

FAN3: @FAN and @FAN2 OMG yes! I totally agree!

colbybrock