Fifteen - Octavia

I didn't want to let go of his hand. It felt nice to hold, even with all the damn rings. He didn't reject me either, which was a small confidence boost. We walked not two more steps before there was close shouting. The rest of the group caught up. Neither of us let go still.

"That was really close!" Blondie said, worried.

"I'm sure they're just dumb kids" I rolled my eyes.

"I hope they are" Blissful mumbled. The yelling from them got closer.

"We see you!" one of them yelled. Bastards, that's their nickname.

"Should we leave? Seriously?" Beard asked. We crunched together in a small circle. 

"No," I said.

"Not including the crazy lady," Bieber said. I punched his arm playfully, making both of us laugh.

"Seriously," Blondie said. I rolled my eyes. 

"Come here!" Bastard yelled. Bastards started running after us. I broke away from the group, dipping behind a tree while they went past. Part of me missed the hand I was previously holding. As the last bike was going past, I lunged out with my dagger and slashed the tire. The rider came crashing to the ground. I ran over to them. 

"What are you doing chasing me and my friends?" I asked. It wasn't said particularly nicely.

"We... we're just being stupid," Bastard said.

"And you think it's funny? It's not" I grabbed the guy's collar and dragged him down the Estate. When I reached the end, the rest of his friends were there. I threw him at them.

"Hey!" multiple bastards yell.

"You wanna go?" I threatened.

"Come at me," the guy said back. I pulled my gun out, but I didn't aim it at them. They backed away immediately.

"I suggest you stop messing with people. You never know who they really are" I said. I left them to think about that as I put the gun away and walked to the car. I sat on Bieber's lap again. 

"Did we just see you hold a gun?" Beard asked.

"Yeah" I replied. "I always got it with me," I said. I made eye-contact with Bieber and smiled comfortingly to remind him of what I had said earlier. I'd never hurt him or anyone else in the group. I felt his arm slither around my back then, suddenly, our fingers were interlocked. 

We drove back to the mansion within about ten minutes. Inside, Bun, Beauty, BFG, and Beautious (the last three are Devyn, Aaron, and Kat) were waiting with worried expressions. I guess someone told them about the stupid boys. 

"Are you OK?" the girls rushed to their boyfriends and BFG walked over to me, Bieber, Blissful, and Beard.

"Are you guys OK?" BFG asked.

"Yeah, thanks," I said. " I got to threaten one of them then I threatened all of them" I had a huge smile plastered on my face.

"OK, crazy" BFG said. I laughed. 

**********

"How much for you to make out with Colby again?" David asked. 

"What?" I looked at him like he was crazy. I had been at the 'trap house' for about twenty minutes and David had been here for ten. "Nothing you stupid bitch. Hand over a hundred though" I said. David pulled out a wad of cash.

"David, that's more suspicious that Octavia herself!" Beard exclaimed. 

"That's impossible," Blondie said. I rolled my eyes and took the cash.

"Let me guess you need some click bait?" I asked. David nodded. "No problem" I smiled then pulled Bieber to me by his belt loops. Thirty seconds later I pulled away and ruffled his hair. 

"What won't you do?" David asked. I shrugged. "Do you knife throw?" 

"Hell yeah. Get me a target" Blondie went to the kitchen then came back with an apple. "You unhealthy fucks don't normally have apples" 

"Hey!" Beautious exclaimed.

"Sorry" I smiled. 

"What about a knife?" BFG said.

"You must be new" I pulled the dagger from the back of my waistband. 

"Holy..." Beard started.

"No swearing" I cut him off. "Set up the target then"

"Should we do this outside?" Bieber asked.

"Don't doubt her abilities or she'll throw it at you!" David yelled. I laughed then aimed for the apple that sat on top of a pile of boxes. 

"What if she doesn't..." BFG started.

"Shut up," I said. Half a second later, the dagger was gone. It hit the apple easily in the center. "Still got it," I said, accomplished.

"Yup, that's true!" David exclaimed. I pulled the dagger out of the apple and wiped it with a towel, replacing it. "How many weapons do you have on you?" David asked. 

"Uh... three?"

"Three?!" Beard asked.

"Yeah" I smiled. "I don't use them that often though" I tried to comfort them. 

"I wanna make a deal," David said. I could see the smirk.

"What is it?"

"If you... can hit... a target off of someone in this room's head... you have to..." did he go to a drama school or something? "have sex with Colby"

"Nah, that's too far," I said, shaking my head. "Sorry I can't do that"

"David you're crazy!" Bun exclaimed.

"It's why I'm famous" he shrugged. "Why can't you do that? Obviously, I wouldn't do it myself but you do everything else"

"I would but I'm friends with him, I don't wanna ruin it"

"You make out with him!" Beard exclaimed.

"Yeah, that's different"

"OK then, how about if you don't hit it that's the risk" I weighed it in my head. Where WAS Bieber in all this? What was his input?

"Fine, but I'm gonna hit it"

"OK then if you DO hit it, I'll give you a thousand dollars" I nodded and pulled my dagger out. They made Beauty stand holding a paper coaster above her head.

"You know I'm gonna hit it, right babe?" I asked her. She nodded but I could see she was nervous. As expected, Bun was NOT having it. "It's OK, I won't hit her," I said. I aimed for the coaster and took a breath. There were two stakes on this, a friendship AND a life/injury. I threw the knife, watching as it hit...