One Hundred and Fourteen - Kat

"It's so unfair that Octavia can't come with us because she's pregnant." Faith complained. We were all going out later but knew we wouldn't be able to convince the thirty-three weeks pregnant woman to come with us and we also wouldn't do that to her. Faith was lying upside down on a chair, Devyn was lying on a beanbag, and I was lying across the couch. Faith's apartment had always been a hangout place just because most of the time, it's away from boys and kids and everyone but us. 

"I know." I whined while stroking a piece of my hair. We all want Octavia and Colby's baby to get here already so that we can both meet her, and spend more time with her mom. I was plaiting the little strand of blue hair I already had in my hand when silence consumed us once more.

This only lasted a few seconds as the front door opened, then closed. "Babe?" a voice called throughout the apartment. That was neither Sam or Corey's voice so that 'babe' can't be for me or Devyn. 

"Yeah?" Faith called back. Her eyes were staring deeply into mine when she realized that we were still here and didn't know about any boyfriends of hers. The familiar, tall, darker skinned male Octavia called her brother entered the room, phone in hand. He scanned the room.

"Great." I heard him mumbled. "Don't tell Octavia." Callum warned with a finger up in authority. Devyn and I exchanged a smirking glance, telling each other that Faith would never hear the end of this.

"Of course."

"Why would we do that?" Faith face palmed in embarrassment until Callum moved her hand and leaned all the way down to peck her lips. I saw the smile on her face when he stood back up straight.

"How come you guys are here?" he asked us after a beat of silence. A heartbeat could be heard in the room at this point, similarly to before.

"We're going out later so we decided to spend the day together, too." Devyn told him tiredly, as Faith and I felt. We don't know why we'd all been so tired lately but we'd mostly put it down to stress from Octavia being very pregnant and worrying about her past following her.

"Yeah, our dresses are in Faith's room." I added. Callum gave Faith a look we all knew the meaning of then walked to her kitchen. I was actually very glad the two had gotten together: they just looked right and had been through so much with both Octavia and on their own.

Callum left shortly after to visit Gracie and to 'leave us girls to it'. Faith had to explain everything to us including that once everyone had come home from the Brock wedding, Callum giving Faith a ride, they had stayed up all night just talking. She said how one thing led to another and just a week later, they mutually decided to start a relationship.

When we were getting ready to go out, we ended up talking about Octavia again. About her past. The entire group, behind Octavia and Colby's back, have all admitted that we're worried someone from her gangster background will come back when she's pregnant, like now, and seriously harm her baby or they'll come back when the baby's a newborn and hurt her then. We all know how happy the couple is, therefore, we know how heartbroken they'd be. Callum had sworn, with Faith right by his side, that if anything ever happens to that baby, he will hunt them down. And everyone had completely agreed with him because realistically, all of us would do anything for Octavia and Colby.