Forty-Nine - Octavia

I woke up extremely warm. Don't get me wrong, it was very welcome. I could feel Colby's arms around me and I could feel his chest moving up and down as he breathed. But then I heard some voices. "How are they so cute in the morning? I look like a gremlin," I heard Gage's voice complain.

"Because they're both attractive people. You, on the other hand..." 'Dad' started. I tried my best not to smile.

"Hey!"

"Guys, stop staring at the coup... oh my god nevermind that's so cute!" 'Mom' said. Great, now we had even more of a crowd. I decided to see their reaction if I shuffled and snuggled into Colby more, wrapping my own arms around his torso and repositioning my head. "Aweeee," 'Mom' said. That would be her reaction.

"OK fine, I admit it, it's cute," Gage said. That's his reaction.

"You guys are crazy. Let's make breakfast then wake them up," and that's 'Dad''s reaction. I waited to hear the door close before I even dared to open my eyes. As expected, they were gone. I shuffled down a little, lying on my stomach and leaning the top half of my torso on Colby's bare chest. I leaned my head on my hand and drew circles with my finger. 

"Hey," Colby whispered about two minutes later. My head whipped up to look at him.

"Oh, hey," I said, taking my hand away.

"No visitors?" he asked, staring down the door.

"Come and gone. I pretended to be asleep," I explained.

"Right, got it," he smiled. "By the way, I said my parents were nice, not my brother,"

"Well, your brother's funny," I shrugged.

"I'm amazed you found any good in there," he smiled. I tilted my head up, leaning in. He leaned in, too, making our lips collide. He pulled me closer to make my life easier then wrapped his arms around my waist. When he pulled me on top of him, I let out a small giggle.

"You think they heard?" I asked.

"Maybe, but you only giggled. It's not like you..." he kissed my neck, "moaned or anything," he continued to kiss it. Knowing what he wanted to do as he switched positions with me. I didn't mind AT ALL. I covered my mouth, making him smirk. "I won't make you," he said then kissed me on the lips. I gladly kissed him back.

"Guys... oh..." Gage said. Colby rolled onto his back, not even a sign of regret or awkwardness on his face.

"What?" Colby asked, whined, really.

"Sorry, um, breakfast," Gage said. I smiled at him and sat up.

"Thanks," he nodded as he left. "You're not feeling even a little bit awkward?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I'm too distracted," he said, pulling me down to his level to kiss me again. I only kissed back for a few seconds. 

"Come on, Colbs. It's breakfast," I said.

"Noooo," he whined.

"Come on," I sat up, taking his hand. "Let's goooo," finally getting him up, I pulled on some shorts then checked my hair was decent. We walked downstairs together, holding hands as we walked through the kitchen to the dining room. 'Mom', 'Dad', and Gage were already sitting at the table, eating their food. 

"Sorry we're a little late," Colby said, sitting down. I could tell he was more embarrassed now. He didn't even try to make eye contact with Gage.

"Yeah you were too busy making out to come down for breakfast," Gage retorted. 'Mom' shot a look at us that wasn't mad or angry but admirable and 'aweeee' then she glared at Gage.

"Shut up and eat, Gage," she said.

"Wh..."

"Gage," 'Dad' warned. Gage rolled his eyes, slamming his mouth shut. 

**********

"This is the building Sam and I used to 'explore'. Even before all this YouTube shit," Colby said. He'd shown me around the immediate area then borrowed 'Mom''s car to take me to the slightly further away areas he loved to go to. We were at the warehouse he did a video at now.

"I know, I saw the video," I said as we approached the entrance.

"Do you remember what happened, though?"

"No," he looked disappointed.

"Damn, I was hoping one of us would know," a sheepish grin appeared. I smiled at him.

"If only," I said.