Twenty - David

"OK guys so it's currently about eight in the morning and I woke up to an 'urgent' text from Elton. Apparently, there's something happening at the house that I need to know about/ is gonna be good for the vlog so I'm headed there now" I said to the camera. I pulled up to the house and made sure I had my camera on and ready. Sam answered the door. "What's going on?" I asked. 

"Well," Sam started. We were upstairs by now. Elton, Kat, and Corey were stood outside of Colby's door. "It's probably best that you and the vlog see for yourself," Sam said. I looked at him weirdly but he motioned to the door.

"They forgot to lock it last night," Elton said. 

"They?" I slowly opened the door to see two people in Colby's bed. One was Colby. The other was... Octavia?! "What do we have here?" I said loudly. Both of their eyes opened. The moment Octavia saw me she pulled the cover over her face. 

"Fuck off, David," she said. 

"What was that?" I asked. She came out from under the covers, using them to cover her boobs as she sat up. 

"I said fuck offfffff" she flipped me off then made a shoo gesture with her hand. 

"No, what happened last night?"

"You know full well what happened," Colby said, covering his face with his arm. 

"I think I need it clarifying," I said, just to wind them up. 

"Seriously, you need to leave," Octavia said as she reached down by the side of the bed. 

"What are you doing?" Sam asked from the doorway. 

"Getting my underwear, you dimwit" she replied. She shuffled around then put on a bra and got out of the bed. 

"OK, you're way too comfortable right now," Elton said, trying not to look, like the rest of us. 

"You've seen me in a bikini. Grow up" she rolled her eyes. 

"That's the thing, we're too old," Sam said as he walked away. 

"I have my dress on now, anyway," she said. 

"What was it like?" Corey asked. 

"Shut the fuck up, Corey," Colby said, sitting up now, too.