Sixty-Four - Octavia Again (Insta)

jakewebber9

jakewebber9: Gracie sat by Callum so I guess Octavia took the opportunity XD ;p

Tagged: colbybrock and OctaviaRowland

coreyscherer: i didnt know we were allowed to post photos of them

jakewebber9: @coreyscherer i didnt ask

FAN: Awe, I think they're cute!

HATE: As much as I'd love to say I hate her, Colby has found a good girl. But she shouldn't be in so many videos

katrinastuartofficial: AWE! Why wasn't I invited?! @samgolbach

samgolbach: @katrinastuartofficial sry! Last minute

I looked up from my phone and flipped Jake off. He smiled like a child before putting his phone away. The movie wasn't over yet and I had no intention of moving any time soon. "Who said you could touch mommy!" Gracie yelled. That didn't sound right and us adults, minus Callum, burst out laughing. "What did I say?" she asked innocently. I smiled at her.

"Nothing hun. I said so, OK? Keep watching the movie," I noticed Callum was smiling. It was rare unless Gracie was there. He was a very serious kinda guy. She huffed then laid back. 

"She's a lovely girl," Colby whispered in my ear.

"You already knew that," I whispered back, looking up at him.

"I just wanted to remind you that you did a good job," he smiled. I quickly pecked his lips, looking to the TV afterward. When the movie ended, Callum picked Gracie up. He was going to stay longer at the house with Emily to look after Gracie after what had happened to her over the last two or so days. He left after calling a bye to us. Like he was reading my mind, Colby went on his phone. We both scrolled through Instagram for a little while then, finally, last of the bunch, we went to bed.

samgolbach

samgolbach: Gracie would be appalled!

Tagged: colbybrock and OctaviaRowland

I didn't bother looking at the comments of that one. Colby had adjusted his position now that Sam had left. It was literally the next day and we were tired. I lay on my phone until I'd seen the post and instead I rolled over to look at Colby's face. He was already looking at me. "I think the roommates are gonna take advantage of our sleep now," Colby said.