Twenty-Seven - Octavia

"So, you and Colby are officially broke up?" David asked me. 

"Yes, we are" I replied

"Why, what happened?" he asked.

"I can't disclose that information but I'm releasing a video tomorrow"

"Where?"

"On my Insta. I want to address it" I said.

"Was it messy?" I nodded. "I'm genuinely sorry. I know how it feels to get broken up with, but obviously, me and Liza are still friends" he had actually put his camera down for once.

"Thanks, David, that means a lot," I said. 

**********

So, this is going to be a very hard clip to post on my Instagram so, if you're seeing this, know I managed to do it. I am making this to address my sort of recent breakup with Colby Brock. It was a messy one and for a very good reason. I'm gonna say something that I want you all to take VERY seriously, OK? Colby did absolutely nothing wrong. I... I did something terrible and he was well within his rights to break up with me. No, I did not cheat on him or something like that, I don't do that, but I did do something worthy of breaking up. So, there, COLBY DID NOTHING WRONG. I can't stress that enough. I am making this to clear up the rumours and shit that the internet loves to spread. His roommates, as far as I know, do not know what happened, either. I believe Sam may know but there's no point in harassing because none of us will release the details, or at least I hope I get that courtesy. I understand if I don't. I really do. 

As of right now, in particular, I would date him again, if he ever wanted me back which he doesn't and won't. And I know that he doesn't but I have to make this little video to explain that we are officially broken up, that I did something terrible, that he broke up with me, and that, if he wanted me back, I would go back to him. He genuinely changed me as a person, refreshed my soul, in some ways, I guess. 

Colby, if you're watching, I'm so sorry for what I did. I hope you will forgive me at some point and I hope the roommates would if they knew, too. I hope you are OK, I hope the roommates are OK, including Buddy, and Navi, and Circa. All your lovely pets and friends. You guys have seriously changed my life and I'm grateful for that, Colby, Sam, Kat, Devyn, Corey, Elton, Aaron, and the dogs. Thanks so much for putting up with me for about six months, and thanks for an amazing month of being together and a wonderful birthday party. There's no way I can express how much I appreciate it. 

This video was supposed to be like a few minutes long and I wasn't supposed to cry but I guess those two things are out the window, huh? Goodbye roommates, goodbye dogs, goodbye Colby. Thanks again.