One Hundred and Twenty-Seven

"Hey, what's up guys? It's Colby Brock and today I'm with Octavia!" Colby exclaimed at the camera sitting in front of us. I smiled and waved, shuffling in my seat. "And we're going to be answering some questions about what's going to happen with the channel and some personal questions as well because you guys have been curious."

"By personal, he means about the pregnancy and what it's like living with a baby." I clarified, my finger in the air. He waited for me to finish and nodded, glancing behind him.

"Gruuuuh." I looked at Rose, lying in the corner of the couch off camera and making noises. She was just babbling to herself. I smiled and stuck my tongue out at her. She copied me, smiling after. "Ma... buh." she continued to ramble.

"As you can hear, Rose is with us, too. She's currently talking to herself a lot." Colby smiled at her, too, then pulled his phone out to find a question. I looked between Rose's eyes, admiring my daughter staring right back at me.

"Should we have her on camera with us?" I asked him, picking her up and placing her on my leg. She leaned on me but was somewhat sat up, her back against my stomach, so the camera could see her.

"Ya ya." she said, making me laugh. She brought her hands together in a small, cute, clap that made no noise.

"I guess that's a yes." Colby chuckled. He stroked her cheek, making both of them smile. "The first question is, how often does Rose wake you both up? Well, she's not that bad, never has been, really. She rarely cries and she's sleeping for longer herself."

"Yeah. She's never woken us up for no reason and never constantly, either. She's a good baby. Aren't you?" Rose looked between Colby and I then made a little noise that sounded like a yes. We both chuckled and I kissed her head.

"Thanks for watching and if you want more videos of Rose, because I'm pretty sure this is one of the first, then like this video! Hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next time." Colby turned the camera off, checking the footage was there on the little screen. I placed the newly sleeping baby back on the couch on the 'safe zone' - where there was a protective big toy to trap her and not let her fall off.

"I don't know if we should do too many videos with Rose, Colby." I put away some of the toys Rose had been playing with that we'd left out for her. As well as a toy of Gracie's that she'd left out because she was running late this morning.

"Just a few will be alright, won't it? Or if she's just with us and not on camera." Colby suggested as he glanced at the baby and stood up, walking to me to wrap his arms around my waist.

"Yeah, I guess. I just want her to have a normal life out of the spotlight is all. Gracie's told me that she's been recognized a bunch by her classmates because their brothers watch you and Sam." I ranted. Colby watched me, almost fascinated, then smiled.

"I was thinking the same thing, to be honest." he admitted. "One more video, max." I nodded and pecked his lips before picking up my phone. It's two pm, aka not long before I need to get Gracie from school. "Don't even think about it." when I looked at Colby, I saw he was already at the front door with his keys in his hand.

"Where are you going?" I asked him, confused.

"To pick Gracie up. I'll get her a snack on the way." he replied smirking. I raised an eyebrow, crossing my arms.

"Are you trying to make her favor you over me?" I questioned, referring to how he always bought her food when he picked her up from her school.

"Noooo." he smiled and opened the front door. "Love you and I'll see you in a bit."

"Love you, too. Bye." with that, he shut the door. I stared at it for a few moments before going back to my phone to text Callum. I haven't seen him in ages and miss him, along with Faith. I need to arrange something soon or I'll go mad.

I noticed the camera flickering, a sign that it needs to be charged. I picked it up, taking it quickly to Colby's office space upstairs and plugging it into his laptop, which started the charging process immediately. That's also when I noticed that the apartment.

Luckily, it didn't take long to sweep the floors and dust the TV and tables. By the time I'd finished, Gracie ran in with a half-eaten cookie in hand and a backpack on one shoulder. "Hey, mom!" she exclaimed. I gave her a quick hug that she returned.

"Hey. Any homework?" I asked. She raised one eyebrow suspiciously.

"Trying to get rid of me?" she questioned in a fake hurt tone that still made my heart melt.

"No, trying to get you to be responsible. You can do it while I cook... or maybe order dinner, ok?" she nodded and ran to her room. Colby entered a second later looking the same as he did when he left. He shut the door and hung up his keys while I picked up Rose, who'd started crying because she'd been woken up. I have to speak to Gracie about that again.

"Got recognized by three girls who were there to pick up their little sisters and brothers. Honestly, it's nice to meet fans but not when I'm trying to live my life." Colby ranted to me. I smiled sympathetically as I knew how it felt. I, too, have been recognized a few times. 

"I put your camera on charge upstairs, hope you don't mind." I told him as I finally got Rose to calm down. She snuggled into me while also looking around the room for anything that had changed.

"That's fine, thanks. So, it's Saturday tomorrow and Gracie hasn't seen Brandon for a while. Think she could sleep at theirs? Maybe Rose, too..." I raised an eyebrow at what he's suggesting.

"And what would we do while they're gone?" I walked up to him, baby on the floor with a toy she wanted to play with, and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands rested on my hips.

"Oh, I don't know." he smirked at me, a suggestive look on his face. 

"I'll text Emily tonight." I whispered in his ear then he kissed me. It was cute and gentle. "What should we have for dinner?"

"I think..."

No matter how many of you there are, or how many comments you leave, I will read them all. I always have and always will but (there's always a but) I can not reply to them all. Reading them is one thing but replying is another. I promise to you that I see them all, I swear on this story, however, there's so many that I don't have enough original responses. Plus, my comments come up as another comment so if I reply to them all, I'll be doubling the amount I get and I feel that that is unfair to new readers to be mislead. Not that you guys aren't crazy enough to leave tens on tens of comments on most parts. Anyways, THANK YOU for nearly 200k when this story isn't even finished. Also thanks to everyone who's followed me, over 200 now! And thanks to the voters. For any of you who don't know, which would be all of you, my birthday is in the week coming and that's also the day the Wattys close for judging. Therefore, I'll give you an update on what's going on. That's enough talking from me: love you all and thanks for everything. -Evie Blank