Twenty-Three - Octavia

We walked around the 'city' for about an hour until anything interesting happened. There was a piece of the houses that looked stable enough to survive what I was planning on doing this whole time. I let go of Colby's hand and climbed on top of it. "Hey Elton," I whisper-yelled. He looked at me, including the camera. I did a front flip off of the large rock.

"Holy..." I cut them off by landing it and grabbing Colby's hand again.

"You are officially insane!" Aaron exclaimed.

"That was established a long time ago, hun" I replied. He made a 'fair play' face. We kept on walking around until my phone started vibrating in my pocket. I glanced at it to see Callum's name. "Shit," I mumbled. "Hey, Cactus," I said.

"Hey, Octavia, how are you?"

"Good, you? How's the job? Have you found any..." I looked up. Most of the roommates were looking at me. "Uh, ya know... recruits?"

"Yeah, listen, I'm sorry I wasn't there for your birthday"

"Oh, it's fine"

"My plane got canceled and I couldn't get another ticket. I'll make sure to come down there soon though, OK?"

"Yeah. Cactus, it's honestly absolutely fine"

"It really isn't. I should have been there. I saw you had quite a night anyway," I looked at Colby. We smiled at each other. 

"Yeah, I did"

"What are you doing right now?"

"Exploring with the guys"

"Oh right, Colby there?"

"Uh yeah, he is. Why?"

"I wanna talk to him"

"No. You're gonna go all big brother on him"

"What? No..."

"You're not talking to him"

"Awe come on"

"No"

"Please?"

"Beg all you want. You're not talking to Colby. Knowing you you'll fuckin threaten him"

"No, I won't..."

"OK, bye bye" I hung up. 

"Was that your brother?" Elton asked.  

"Yup"

"That's a big guy to be rude to"

"Yeah, a big guy with no fuckin balls. He ain't gonna do shit to me. I'm his little sister" I shrugged.