Eighty - Colby

Octavia and I laid in bed all day. It was so comfortable neither of us could be bothered to move. She was wrapped up in my arms and legs yet she was still able to slap me if I said something wrong - in a jokey way, of course. She sighed tiredly a few times, too. Maybe she needed more sleep at night.

"Elton asked me, Sam, and Corey if we want to go to Utah to do an overnight at a bowling alley. You down?" I asked. 

"Heeeell yeahhhh," she replied with a smile. "Sounds fun and illegal,"

"Exactly,"

"I'm definitely coming," she laid even more on me. 

jakewebber9

jakewebber9: @samgolbach I've become the pervert now XD

Tagged: @OctaviaRowland and @colbybrock

devynlundy: To be fair, they're cuddling all the time so it's hard to get a pic of them when they're not

katrinastuartofficial: @devynlundy Too true

brennen: Can I replace Octavia?

samgolbach: @brennen Not unless she died, then about two or three years. Then maybe

brennen: @samgolbach Damn...

aarondoh: Awe look at how much they love each otherrrr

fan: @aarondoh knows what to comment!

fan2: They're so cute together

jakewebber9: @fan2 too true

**********          **********          **********

"Hey, Faith," Octavia said. We went to Utah a week ago and were now going to visit Faith, aka Octavia's best friend. She'd been seeing Callum and therefore Gracie more often as a result. I sat down on the couch, allowing her to do her thing. Callum sat with me and we talked for a while, as we did now. He actually liked me, which was a relief.

After a short while, Octavia sat beside me and Faith sat beside Callum. I pulled Octavia closer by her waist then Gracie sat on the floor in front of the four of us. "What are you guys talking about?" Faith asked.

"Just YouTube and the gang: the usual," Callum replied. 

"Well, Faith and I wanna go out tonight. Do you guys wanna come?"

"Me too?" Gracie questioned. 

"No, sorry sweetie. This is an adults-only night," Octavia smiled kindly at her child.

"Sorry, Gracie," Faith agreed.

"I have to edit tonight, sorry babe," I said.

"And I should watch over Gracie," Callum looked at the little girl and made a face. I heard the giggle come from her before she ran away, Callum chasing her.

"Just us, then," Faith concluded.

"Just us," Octavia high-fived her.

"Be careful, will you?"

"I will, babe. No need to tell me to be," Octavia winked at Faith so I playfully rolled my eyes. "Plus, we haven't even gotten ready yet."

"I need to see before you go anywhere."

"Pfft," now Octavia rolled her eyes. "I'll see if I can convince you to come with us, then," she smirked.

"You are the actual devil!" Faith exclaimed. "I like it."

"Thank you, Faith."

"No problem, boo," Callum sat back down and Gracie followed, plonking herself on top of him.

**********          **********          **********

"Wow, you look amazing," I said when Octavia emerged from our room. She smiled, did a twirl, then kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, babe. Faith is quite literally outside, though, so I can't talk," she gave me an apologetic look before walking to the door. I caught her just in time, spinning her around and kissing her lips for a few seconds. She pulled away with a wide smile. "You almost convinced me to stay. I love you and I'll try not to be out all night."

"Love you too. Don't forget about me."

"I won't!" then the door was shut. I walked to my room and began to edit my most recent video. If I was lucky, this would be posted before nine pm.

It got to two am and Octavia still hadn't turned up. I was worried that she wasn't ok. Something at the back of my head said that she was a little too ok but I kept pushing that further and further back. At three, I couldn't wait anymore: I was tired. I laid down in bed and hoped she'd be there the next morning. 

When I woke up, though, she wasn't there. She wasn't anywhere to be found in the apartment. I texted Callum and what he told me made me get changed in lightning speed and leap into my car.