One Hundred and Eight

"Octavia! Colby! Wake up!" Kat yelled. I frowned and slowly opened my eyes. Her and Sam stood in Colby and I's bedroom completely dressed.

"What?" I complained, snuggling into Colby."

"Come on! Today's the day you and Colby split until you get married!" I sighed tiredly but never made any effort to move. "Octavia." Kat whined.

"No."

 "Octavia."

"If you continue to deny me of my sleep I will kill you with no regrets." it was silent for a few moments then a pillow hit my head. 

"Get up." Kat grabbed my hands and pulled me out of bed. I groaned and stumbled from surprise. "Sam, Colby, get what you need then leave for the day, please." Kat made it sound like a request but everyone else knows it's not. With less restraint than me, Colby got out of bed. He gathered some clothes for the day then went to Sam's to change.

"We're going to Faith's tonight, therefore, we have the rest of the day to ourselves. We're going to go to the mall where Devyn is meeting us then we're headed to Faith's. That means you need to pack up some clothes. Do you have the dress?"

"No, Faith does because she didn't trust Colby not to look or anything."

"That works out perfectly." Kat mumbled. "Alright, let's get to work." she walked to my closet. In the meantime, I found an outfit and showered then changed into it. When I entered the bedroom again, Kat was stood with a duffel bag.

"I'm guessing I'm taking that?" I sat down at my vanity, starting on my eyebrows.

"Yes, you are. There's been a tiny change in the plan because we haven't really allowed you and Colby to say goodbye so we're going to do that now. I'll take this over to Faith's house, pick up Gracie, and proceed as normal. I'll be back here about lunch, ok?" I nodded as she walked away with the bag. I finished my makeup quickly.

"Hey." Colby said from the doorway. My eyes flicked from him back to the mirror.

"Hey. They didn't really give us a chance today, did they?" I stood up, walking to him.

"No, they didn't." Colby leaned down to kiss me for what was meant to be a few seconds but turned into a few minutes. I finally pulled away when my phone buzzed across the room. Turned out it was Kat saying she'd be here about one: even better.