Sixteen - Colby

We all watched intently as she threw the knife and it hit... the coaster. I think everyone took a breath of relief. Corey rushed over to Devyn and engulfed her in a hug. I was glad Octavia had hit it due to the fact that if she hadn't, our friendship would be completely ruined. I didn't want to say anything while they were debating it. 

Octavia picked up the dagger and put it back in its place. David handed her the thousand dollars. "Wow," he said. "That's some skill!"

**********

"How many guys have you had sex with?" David asked Octavia. She thought for a moment.

"Like... five? My family isn't that big on that sort of stuff" she said. "Plus my... group doesn't have that many genuinely hot guys."

"What about this group?" Elton asked. 

"I'd say you're all cute in your own ways"

"But Colby's outright hot?" Kat teased. She glared at her playfully.

"Yeah" we all laughed. 

"What's two good things about Colby's appearance?" David asked. 

"Eyes and smile," she said without hesitation.

"Colby? What about for her?" Sam asked. I'm gonna kill him later.

"The same for her" I replied.  We locked eyes for a few seconds, in that time we smiled at each other as the others moved on to a different conversation. 

**********

"Never had I ever been really really badly injured," Aaron said. David had been gone for a while now but Octavia decided to stick around. Then Sam asked us to do a Never have I ever so we agreed. Octavia put a finger down.

"What happened?" Elton asked. 

"Uh something happened with my group and... I got shot three times"

"Three?!" I asked.

"Yeah"

"Do you have scars?" Sam asked. 

"Uh yeah, hold on" she stood up and moved to the side of the camera that was the most vacant. She stretched her pants out then tilted them down a little to reveal a round scar on her lower hip. Then she turned around and lifted the back of her shirt a little to reveal another round scar on her lower back. Finally, she lifted her arm and her shirt a little higher to reveal the last round scar. 

"Oh my god!" Devyn exclaimed. 

"Yeah..." she awkwardly smiled. When she sat back down she pretended it didn't happen. We continued the game until Aaron won. Octavia was first out but we already knew she had an exciting life.

She left after the game, walking through the front door. I thought for a second then quickly walked after her. The moment I got outside, she noticed me. "Hey," she said.

"Hi," I shut the door. Why did I follow her?

"You OK? Why'd you come out here?" she asked.

"I... don't know" I mumbled. She came up to me.

"What's wrong?" she asked.