One Hundred and Thirty-Six

The front door opened. There stood someone who'd been a real pain in Heaven's ass. She didn't move a muscle, just stared at him as he hadn't seen her yet. He shut the door and turned, his eyes landing on the woman sitting on his couch with a baseball bat and an angry expression on her face. He knew her immediately.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He growled, pulled his gun out and pointing it at her. She just raised an eyebrow at him.

"Don't bother shooting me. It's never gotten rid of me before and if I remember right... you're not allowed to." Heaven referred to the conversation she'd listened in on a few days prior. Watts, aka member eight, frowned deeply in confusion. How did she know about that?

"Get out." He still held the gun out like a threat. Heaven let out a menacing laugh that was in no way amused. She got up, swinging the bat around her hand.

"I haven't been in the mood to be intimidated for years so I wouldn't." She slowly walked toward him, swaying her hips. "Now, tell me something."

"Fuck off." Watts lowered his gun but lifted his fists instead. Heaven thrust the bat forward quickly into his gut, sending him down to the ground in pain.

"No, not that. Tell me where all of your weapons are." Heaven rested one knee against his chest and the other just above his throat.

"No."

"Hm." She put pressure on both knees. "Tell me."

"Riverside." He managed out.

"What riverside?" Silence except for his choking noises. "What. Riverside?" Heaven repeated.

"East."

"I'm going to kill you if you're lying." Heaven stood up and pulled her gun out. She shot his phone and his kneecap. He screamed out in pain as he got his breath back for a few moments. "Stay here and don't tell any of your buddies."

As it turned out, he was telling the truth. There was a small shed-like building similar to the ones all over their territory full of guns and other weaponry. Heaven just smirked happily. She's going to have fun with this. She poured gasoline, which was already in there, all over everything. Including the building itself. She took a good few steps back before throwing the lit match.

The gasoline lit up in flames which traveled into the room. She watched as the flame built and the smoke rose into the atmosphere. 

The building was almost completely gone, hours later, when a car pulled up not far behind Heaven's. She got in quickly and started her own car, pulling away. On her way back, she saw member ten and only member ten. He was alone. A thought crossed her mind. He saw her at the exact same time.

"Bitch!" He yelled. Heaven got out of her car and without hesitation, shot the hand with his gun. He dropped it and yelled in pain, staggering back. "What the fuck?" He growled at her.

"You're a pain." She replied, her gun still pointed at him.

"Octavia. How did you find this?"

"I'm not Octavia anymore."

"What? Who are you then?" He was in no way interested but he was in pain. He just wanted her to die. Fuck the rule he made to make her suffer first.

"Heaven." She shot his stomach. Ten fell down to the ground and clutched the wound, not that it would do much good.

"Okay then... H-Heaven." ten stuttered out. "How?"

"I interrogated one of your buddies. I'm afraid you're not gonna know about that, though. Your gang just lost its leader."

"Wh- Heaven, no." Heaven held a gun to his chest, right above his heart. She was kneeled down next to him. "Want us to stop hunting you? Okay, we will stop."

"You've pissed me off too much. You NEVER touch my daughters or my husband. You never will again."

"No! You're Heaven now. You're supposed to be good!" Heaven rolled her eyes.

"Oh? Did I say I was Heaven?" She laughed like a crazy person only to stop everything. "I'm not Heaven, I'm hell." The gunshot echoed...