Eighteen - Colby

We had invited Octavia over to hang out. She had accepted without hesitation and was over our house within about five minutes. She laid across the couch with her legs across mine, technically without asking, but I didn't care. "If David was here we'd be able to coax you guys into kissing," Elton said. He sat on the couch with Corey and Sam.

"Shut up, Elton," I said.

"Why? Because it's true? For all, we know you guys have done that without the cameras" Sam said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well then, for your information, we haven't kissed without cameras around" Octavia stated. We may have almost but that's not the same as actually kissing.

"Would you kiss for my vlog?" Corey asked.

"No, Bun. David doesn't do that anymore so don't you start" Octavia sort of snapped.

"Sensitive topic, I guess" Elton mumbled. I rolled my eyes again, Octavia doing the same. 

"Shut up, guys" she complained. 

**********

It was Octavia's birthday today so we decided to throw a party for her. Because I'm me I was in charge of getting her to the house at the right time. She had no idea what was happening, which is kind of fun. "Hey, happy birthday," I said when she opened the door to her apartment.

"Hi, thank you!" she said. I was invited inside so we hung out all day.

"I have a surprise for you," I said. She cut her eyes.

"What kind of surprise?"

"Just look nice" I smiled. She walked away. Seconds later I texted David and Sam to tell them we'd be there soon. Both replied within the minute. Octavia walked out of her bedroom looking... amazing.

 amazing

"I said look nice, not stunning!" I exclaimed

"I said look nice, not stunning!" I exclaimed. She smiled.

"Thanks, Colby," she said. My mouth dropped open.

"You didn't use my nickname!" I saw the realisation on her face.

"So..." she looked at the ground.

"You ready to go?" she nodded. "I have to blindfold you though"

"No, I don't like that" she paused, "I guess I don't have a choice"

**********

I helped her out of the car by pulling her hand. "I'm scared for some reason," she said. "What are you and or other people about to do" I chuckled. 

"Just follow me" I texted the guys that we were outside as I helped her up the steps. I opened the door slowly, seeing everyone in front of me.

"What is happening"

"You ready?" I asked. She nodded. "Three... two...one" I pulled it off.

"SURPRISE" everyone yelled. Her mouth dropped open. 

"Oh my god!"