Fifty-Six - Colby

Octavia looked as though she was thinking about something after Sam had backed her up. I didn't wanna ask her about it so I just left it, maybe later. The next five days would be Octavia-less since she had to sort out a lot of gang business. Obviously, none of us wanted her to leave because it became suddenly a little bit more boring but the gang were her family and her income so I knew she wouldn't stay. 

The moment she was gone, I got ready for the day. I was going to see Brennen and then we were going to go to the Roosevelt hotel to do a little paranormal video on his channel and a little on mine. "I'm out!" I yelled as I opened then closed the front door. I climbed into my car, driving it to Brennen's house, which took about twenty minutes. The longer the ride, the more music I could listen to. I finally pulled up to the house and walked to the front door. 

"Colby!" Brennen announced when he stepped through his front door to greet me.

"What's up, man," I replied. We shared a bro hug.

"How you been?"

"I've been good, bro. Good to see you, man," we walked over to his couch.

"So, I got... I got something to say but I don't want our friendship to be weird or anything," I frowned. "I... ugh this is so hard to say!" he leaned forward, grabbing the remote and fiddling with it. "I... I like you, bro,"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I like you like as more than friends," I leaned back, fiddling with my rings as I frowned more.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I just think we'd be good together," I was silent for a moment. 

"I... Look I'm straight and I have a girl I'm not willing to lose for anything, man, I'm sorry. I didn't know you... you felt that way?" I was so confused. Was he bullshitting me?

"I'm straight too I just think we'd I don't know,"

"Are you... like bi? Or something?"

"No! I'm not bi!" he jumped up in his seat, kicking his feet into the air. Yeah, he's gotta be pranking me. "I just think we'd be good together, bro,"

"I do not believe you at all! You're laughing too much!" he jumped around a little more and tried to convince me but it didn't work. "And bro, if you aren't pranking me then I'm sorry, Octavia means too much to me, I wouldn't leave her for you, sorry, man. I just couldn't,"

"FINE! It's a prank, look, there's the camera," he leaped up, picking up the camera. I blushed a little that I'd said that stuff about Tave on camera, that'd get back to her so fast! "Dude! You like Octavia so much, bro, that's admirable!" he exclaimed. I smiled.

"Yeah, I do. If you're watching Octavia, I love you," Brennen's jaw dropped. 

"Have you said that to her face?" I nodded, smiling. "Oh! He's said the 'l' word to his girlfriend guys!" we both laughed. "Who said it first?"

"She did, I just responded,"

"Well, there's the story folks!" Brennen yelled. He shut off the camera. "Lovesick!" he yelled. We both broke into fits of laughter.