One Hundred and Two

Fourteen weeks pregnant is insane. Colby and I decided we'd tell the fans at sixteen weeks so we had two more weeks of freedom. The girls - Kat and Devyn - had been very helpful lately. They'd send me funny pregnancy memes and generally be funny girls that cheer me up all the time. Colby went out with Sam to ask him to be his best man and it was my time to ask Kat to be my maid of honor. I waited in the living room for her to arrive.

"Hey, girl!" Kat stormed through the door with a smile on her face. "Sam just left." she pouted. I laughed and patted the seat next to me. "What's going on?"

"Kat..." I grabbed both of her hands and looked into her eyes. "Will you be my maid of honor?"

Her face completely lit up at my words. She clapped excitedly and squealed. "Of course I will be! Awe, Octavia." she hugged me suddenly, making me laugh. When she back away, she gently patted my stomach. "Sorry about that little one." I giggled.

"Colby's asking Sam to be best man." Kat seemed to get even more excited at that. She smiled widely at the information.

"He's going to say yes, no doubt about it." Kat stated. "It's funny actually, he asked me if what I'd do if you asked me to be your maid of honor last night. But what about Devyn?"

"Chief bridesmaid with Faith as her co. Gracie is, I'm sorry, but the cutest bridesmaid."

"Oh, definitely. I just realized you're going to have the cutest bump at the wedding!"

"Yes, I know. It'll be almost the end of my second trimester."

"What are you doing about a honeymoon?"

"Oh, we're not having one."

"What?!" her eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, um, we're breaking a lot of traditions and I mean... I'll be pregnant. There's a chance I won't be able to fly back over here to give birth depending on how long we stay and everything."

"You guys are taking two huge steps toward your future, you know. Marriage AND a kid at once! I mean, Sam and I don't even live together yet!" I smiled at her and nodded.

"I know and even though Colby said he wouldn't take another break, we both decided that for a week before and after the wedding and a month before and three months after the birth, he's going to take a break."

"So that you can focus on the baby."

"Yes. And ourselves. I'll tell you something, Kat. He's really excited for the baby."

"I can imagine! Not long over a year ago, he thought he'd be forever alone but now he's living with the girl of his dreams, engaged, and expecting all at once! And then you have Gracie who is basically his daughter anyway!" I thought over everything going on in this moment. Everything. Things escalated so quickly and I'm fine with it, happy about it.

"About Gracie... we also decided that it's unfair for Emily to have to look after her now that I have my life together." a sparkle glistened in Kat's eye.

"Please say she's moving in..."

"Not really soon, though. We decided to get used to looking after the baby first because we're going from living together to having a five-year-old and a newborn. So, two months after the birth, we're going to move Gracie into the apartment. Since this is a (I know it isn't really but shush) three bedroom apartment, it's perfect. Colby's gonna move his office stuff to the upper floor."

"Wow, you've really thought of anything." I nodded my head happily. "I'm proud fo you. Have I ever said that? I really am. When I first met you, you were still a major part of the gang but now we find out you have a kid, who you're seeing more often, you've left the gang, you're engaged, and you're pregnant. I can already tell how happy you are."

"Insanely happy. To think it wasn't even two years ago when I had no emotions at all..."