Riley's POV

"WOW SIA IS SO PRETTYYYYY!" I scream to Ben as we head inside our cabin. "Not as pretty as you." He says. "Stop itttttt!" I say teasingly and wrap my arms around him to give him a big hug.

"Do you want to talk about anything, anything about Sia

"Do you want to talk about anything, anything about Sia.?" Ben asks me as he rests his head on my shoulder. "Actually yes. Is that okay?" I say looking up at him. He just smiled and nods his head. We go sit on the bed and he tells me to start talking. "I thought you didn't like Sia, because of the way you started talkin." I blurt out. Ben stops and stares at me. He takes a deep breath and begins to talk. "I never had anything against her. She is your friend and my best friends...girlfriend? I don't even know what they are. I just knew she was always hiding something from us. I just didn't think it was this. I mean come on Riley, this seems like Supernatural or something." I stare at him and take his hand. "You are right. This is a big thing. But she is my friend, she is family. Sia has helped me overcome so much and she sticks by my side even at my weakest points. When we took our break for that month... Sia was there to comfort me. She would bring me over food and movies and we would just talk. She let me cry, rant, yell, basically anything. I can't let her be alone." I say and look away from him. We never mention our one month break. NEVER. It hurts us both. But I had to be honest with him. He grabs me and pulls me into him. "I didn't know she meant that much to you. But don't tell me this is only because she talks to Nana..." he says. I stare at him. "No of course this isn't about Nana! I never met Nana. I met Sia! I don't care if she was a full on demon from hell or an angel from heaven. She always has been here for me. Sia acts as if nothin bothers her. I guess it's because she doesn't want to act like a real human being. But she has feelings too.. like I never thought a demon could love anyone really, but she loves Aaron. She loves us being together because you make me happy Ben. I don't care what or who she is. Sia is... Sia, my best friend." He sits there listening to me for what seems like hours. Ben speaks finally, "Riley I want you happy, and if being with Sia makes you happy, we can stay for as long as you want. I just don't want to see you hurt. Running out of the house and slapping that guy!? That was dumb. You could of gotten seriously hurt!" I grab his hand, " I know it was serious okay? I know it was stupid! But I wasn't thinking. I was only thinking of helping Sia. She could of been taken from us!" I yell out. I had tears in my eyes. I was worried about her, what if I lose my best friend.?
Ben and I had our long talk and I decided to make us some food to eat. Ben comes downstairs and helps me finish up cleaning the kitchen. "I love you Riley. Remember that okay?" He says while he is washing the pan. "I love you too." I say trying to hide my smile. He comes up behind me and wraps his around my waist and rest his head on my shoulder. "Time to eat!" He says in my ear like an excited little kid. "You know I love your food."