Im here to help

"So help me god I will kill you if you hurt them." I whisper into Asher's ear. "I'm not here to harm anyone. Chill out girl. Charlie said you where paranoid. Damn was she right." He says. I elbow him in the gut. "You are soooo lucky I'm nice enough to do this. I could let you die." He whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. He takes a syringe out of his arm and it has blood in it. "You know how to take blood?" I ask him. He nods his head. "I'm full of surprises baby." He says. "Shut up and do whatever it is you gotta do." I say. He cleans a needle and gets ready to poke me. "Stay freaking still I gotta get a vain." He scolds at me. He pokes me in my arm and it stings a little but it's fine. "Bye bye princess." He says. And I fall asleep.
  An hour passes, an hour who am I kidding I don't freaking know how long. "How you feeling?" A familiar voice says. "I'm alright I feel way better." I say back. The voice belonged to Aaron. He sits down by my side and looks at my arms. "Asher really did help huh.." I say. Aaron nods his head, "yeah he did. He is gone now though. He left two other viles of blood though. I guess you take one when you wake up and the other around 6 pm." Aaron says. "Time?" I ask. "11:35 pm." He says. It's that late holy fuckkkk!