Ugh demons

"Are you fucking stupid?" Charlie says and spits out her beer. "HAND YOU OVER TO DAUNTE AND ASHER!? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKIN CHILD!" Nana starts to speak, "please stop with the cussing oh my goodness what where you raised in a barn!?" I chuckle and I can't wait to hear Charlie's response. "Sorry was my fucking cursing bothering you and your holy ass ears? And for your fucking information I was raised in Hell. LITERAL FUCKING HELL!" She says. I try to contain my laughter. "Okay okay fine! I get it!" Nana says and waves her hands around. "We are back!" Riley shouts. Charlie looks up and stares at her. "This is the one Asher wants." She says coldly. "WELL TOUGH SHIT HE AINT HAVING HER!" Ben says and pulls Riley into his arms. Riley looks up at Ben and just squeezes his arm. "I won't let him have you." I say to Riley. "I trust you Sia." She says and nods. "Babe can we talk alone.?" Aaron whispers in my ear. "Go upstairs I'll be there in a minute I promise." I say back and smile. He goes upstairs and everyone leaves. "Charlie you can't stay here you pose a threat to everyone. The demons can track you." I tell her. "I'm leaving chill chicka. Let me finish my beer. I'll be back tomorrow around noon though." She tells me. She finishes up her beer and walks out "oh and your door. I got it." She quickly puts up our new door and leaves. She is a pain in the ass. But thankfully we have a demon helping us.