106

Daunte and I are right where we jumped, only this time no damn dogs and no pit of fire. "Let's go home." I say to Daunte, he nods his head and carries me. "DAUNTE WAIT I HAVE NO CLOTHES! IM IN A BLANKET!" I yell and try to move so he can put me down. "Given the circumstance, who cares, lets just get you home. Its been 4 days." He says. "Four days! We've only been gone for like three hours!" I say. "Time is different remember?" He says and laughs a little. I sigh and roll my eyes at him and he picks me back up and we head home. Luckily it is dark out so no one can see us. 

We arrive at my house and cops are everywhere. "Oh gosh, told you he will call the cops and a search party.." Daunte says and sighs. "Um sir, is this your wife?" Some officer says and moves over to the side and I see Aaron with Damion. "SIA!' Aaron shouts and rushes over to us. Daunte puts me down and then cops come around and handcuff Daunte. "Wait! He didnt do anything he saved me!" I say to Aaron in a desperate tone. "Tell them to let him go!" I beg him. "Let him go, he didnt take her." Aaron says and holds my hand. "Well thanks buddy.." Daunte says as they take the handcuffs off him and back away. About half an hour later the cops and the whole damn block leave our driveway. Nana pulls in and im surprised she ran up to Daunte and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "SHE SO LIKES YOU." I whisper to Daunte, he grins of course. Then Nana rushes to me and gives me a hug. "Oh crap we should get you inside and some clothes." Aaron says to all of us. "That would be the best thing to happen in a while." I say and sigh.