Family day

8o'clock Sunday morning, Damion is up and getting his cleats on for his game at 10. Aaron came home last night and saw Daunte in the guest room. "Is he coming to the game?" Aaron asks me. "Ya He is. But I'm making breakfast." I say back. "Damion go wake up Daunte tell him to get ready!" I shout to Damion. He goes and wakes Daunte up. "Coffee." Daunte groans. I bust out laughing. "Here have some." I say and give him a cup. "Thanks doll." He says and sits down. "Doll huh?" Aaron whispers to me. "Relax..." I say back. "Fine." Aaron says.
9 am. We had breakfast and we are driving to the fields for his game. I see Nana Riley and Ben pull up and come over to us. "Who's he playing against?" Riley asks me. "Chesire. B team." I say. "Why the hell is Daunte here?" She asks me. "Did nana explain to you?" I ask. "Yes but I didn't think he'd stay and was serious!" She whispers to me. "He's dead serious. And he's gonna stay with Nana and us." I tell her. "Good god." She says. I look over at Daunte and see him trying not to laugh. "You are totally listening in aren't you?" I say to him. (Telepathically) "sorry sweetie can't help it." He says back. "What position is Damion?" Daunte asks. "He's the teams goalie." Aaron tells him. "Ah I see." Daunte says.
The game is over at 12 and we all decide to head out as a 'family' and eat. Riley, Ben, Nana, Daunte, Damion, Aaron, and I. What a big family. "What do you recommend?" Daunte asks Damion. "The BLT's are good." Damion says. "Ah okay I'll get that then." Daunte says and smiles. "He's being too nice." Nana whispers to me. "Let it be... he hasn't done anything to harm us." I say back to her. "I'm watching him like a hawk." She says. I try not to laugh.