109

"Get your ass over here!" I shout at Damion. "You really want this?" He asks me. "You need to train and im your best competitor, now lets go!" I shout at him and he gets up and runs over to me. He throws a swing and I dodge it I swing and hit him in his side. He groans. I swing again. He blocks it. He grabs my arm and flips me and i land on the hard ground. He bends my arm and i scream out. "Dont go soft on me." I say to him. He looks sad, but he knows im right, he cant take it easy it'll get him killed. He gets on top of me and is about to swing when i hear someone shout. "That's enough!" Damion gets off of me and lends me a hand and pulls me up. Daunte looks furious. He walks over and grabs Damion, "What the hell are you doing!? You trying to break your mothers arm!" He says. Damion looks down and then looks back up, his eyes are red. "You dont scare me with those eyes son." Daunte says firmly. "Stop! I told him not to take it easy on me." I say and grab Daunte's arm. He eventually let goes of Damion. "We are done for now." I say and Damion walks away and into the house. "Nana is waiting in the kitchen for you." Daunte says to me and leads me over. I step into my house and I see a bunch of people. "Who are they?" I ask. "Sia! Daunte and I got us some people." Nana says and turns to face everybody. I dont think humans can help.." I say and sigh. I see Nana and Daunte smirk. "They arent humans." Damion says and gives me a glass of water. "Hi Sia." One of the guys says. I recognize that voice. "Parker..?" I say and the guy smiles. He runs up to me and gives me a hug. "How did you..?" I start to say. "Nana made a very intense case to your father and well God, he let his best helpers come down and well, help you out." Parker says, and I see a bunch of people smile and nod. "So these all are angels?" I ask. Parker nods his head. "Well... except for them over there.." Nana says and points to the group of 12 standing by the door. "I got them." Daunte says. "Lemme guess demons not liking Hades rules?" I exclaim. Daunte nods. "And we hate Tobias." One demon girl says. "Monica?" I say and look at the girl. "Hi Sia.." She says and gives me a light smile. "It's been like five years.." I say. "Ya it has, but i am glad I get to help." Monica says to me. "We all are glad to help." A guy says and steps in front. "Jesse!" I say and run over and hug him. "Hey half princess." Jesse says and hugs me back. He used to be my best buddy down in Hell. "I heard you had a son, I just had to see this." Jesse says. Damion walks over to us and I introduce Damion to the rest of the demons standing by my front door. "How many are here?" I ask Damion. "In total, 24, 28 including us 4." Damion says. "This will have to do.." I say. "Do you know how many of the Titans are coming?" Jesse asks me. "No I do not know.." All the demons tense up. The angels dont really know about the Titans. So  i had to explain to them. Never saw angels turn so pale... "Twelve total, but not all twelve have been out since the war." I say finally. "We are gonna need all of you to protect Sia and Damion, no matter what." Daunte says. I look at him in disbelief. "Daunte no they need to look out for themselves." "Sia! He wants you. He knows if Damion goes you will go with. You two are our number 1 priority." Daunte scolds. "He is right." Monica says and fiddles with her knife. "We will protect you both." Parker says.