You arent you

"How? Asher helped me not you!" I say. "Asher only came here to help because I told him too stupid. No demon wants to help you out willingly." Daunte says. "The real question is where is my Ben?!" Riley shouts. All of a sudden a loud scream comes from the attic of the house. "This place has an attic?" Aaron says. "That was Nana!" Riley shouts. "It's in the master room pull down the string." I say and she goes. Daunte is laughing again.
POV Switch ( Riley POV )
I run to the master room and see the attic string I pull it and stairs come down. I run up and see Nana holding... Ben. " oh my gosh.." I say and run over. "He's alive! But he's in a deep sleep. This is a dark spell I need time to figure it out." Nana says. I help her bring him down and we put him down on the bed. Nana bites her arm and bloods flows down her arm. "What the hell..." I say. Nana shush's me and she puts her arm up to Ben's mouth. "Nana this isn't twilight! Stop this shit and help me figure a way to help him!" I plead. "SHUSH!" She shouts. Suddenly I see Ben move. I rush over to him and his eyes start to open. Nana removes her arm and puts a bandage on. "Don't tell anyone I did this." Nana says. She looks so weak now. "Nana.. are you okay? Sit down." I say to her and I point to the bed. She sits down and Ben is up and is Hugging me. My shirt came up a little bit and he saw the huge bruise mark. He looked angry. Like everything stopped. He walked out the room and went next to Sia, "let me punch this bastard." Ben says. "No!" She shouts at him. "Sorry I don't listen." He says and walks out and punches him. Then he pulls Daunte's arm toward the door and Daunte's arm burns more and more. Finally Aaron pulled Ben back and Daunte was wheezing in pain. His arm looked dead as shit. "Fucking asshole deserved it!" Ben shouts. "Easy buddy relax!" Aaron says to Ben. "Sia why didn't you stop him!" I shout at her. "I didn't want to stop it." She simply says and shrugs. Her eyes are red and I know this is not my Sia. "I'm going to bed night." She says and walks off. What the actual fuck?