I love you

I head upstairs to the bedroom where I see Aaron sitting down on the bed. "Hey babe.. you okay.?" I ask him. "Sit down.." He says to me. I'm not liking this at all.. this never is good. I sit down next to him on the bed. "Listen... I love you." He says... "I love you too.. is everything okay?" Please don't be what I think. This is basically how we ended things last time oh god please not now. "Sia I'm not breaking up with you so don't be all tense." He says and laughs it off. "Oh.. oh thank the gods I was about to cry! Don't scare me!" I say and punch his arm teasingly. "Sia I love you and I want to marry you one day. When the time is right. I want us to have a family. To love and care for. I want you always.. I know it's a lot to handle right now, but I want you to know I'm here for you always. Please I know you're scared. Talk to me. I'm here to support you,listen to you, and help guide you. So let me be the boyfriend I want to be. And hopefully let me be the husband I want to be one day.." He says and his eyes tear up a little and then he looks away embarrassingly. I can't help but smile and I wrap my arms around him and give him the biggest hug. "I want that one day as well." I say to him. He smiles and kisses my forehead. "Come one lets get some sleep." I say.

" I say