Again

It's been stressful at work with the whole I'm the only female doctor and no one takes me seriously. But they are learning. I came home after working a 14 hour shift and Aaron and Damion where out at a football game. I grabbed an apple and went up to the bedroom. I passed by Damion's room and saw he had painted and hung up some stuff. I'm happy he is coming out of his shell. I go and change out of my scrubs and before I even make it to the bed I pass out again!
   "Sia it's almost time. I hope you are ready." Someone says in the darkness. "Hades!?" I shout. Then I hear someone laughing. Like a devilish laugh. Definitely a demon. They come out of the darkness and I see Daunte!? "What do you want!" I shout at him. "I'm coming for you. And this time you won't stop me. Or Damion and Aaron are no longer..." he says. Then he backs up into the darkness again. "WAIT DAMMIT!"
    I wake up and I'm in bed and the sun is out. What time is it? I look over and see Aaron changing. God is he fucking hot. I try to move but I cant and I groan. "You're awake good!" He says and rushed over to me forgetting his shirt. "I had another vision." I say. He sits down and listens to me talk. "Nope you are on house arrest this weekend no going out." Aaron says. "Nana needs to, teach Damion." I say gasping for air. Aaron quickly pulls me into his arms. "It's okay baby. I'm here calm down." He says. I was having a panic attack and didn't even realize till last minute how wonderful. I started to cry.
DAMION POV
I hear what seems to be crying once I wake up and I go to mom and dad's room and see mom crying into dad's arms. I walk over and wrap my arms around mom. "Mom I'm here." I say. She looks up and looks relieved. "Damion you are okay." She says and hugs me. "Yes mom I'm alright. I'm here." I say back. She is a mess right now. She goes and takes a shower and dad talks to me in the kitchen.
"Your mother had another vision and passed out last night. I carried her into bed. We need to watch over her. I'm calling Nana you need training and only she can help you right now." Dad says firmly. "Training? Is something coming?" I ask dad perplexed. "Your mother is seeing Hades and Daunte in her visions." Dad says. "Who's Daunte?" I ask. "He is the damn demon who tried making your mother pregnant." Dad says and slams his hand down on the counter. "I'll never let him do such a thing again." He says. "Dad it' isn't your fault." I say and give him a hug. He hugs me back. "I love you." I say to him. "I love you too Damion."