Chapter 3

Well, we got assigned to our roommates today, and of all people to be paired up with, I got paired up with Lovino.

For some reason, he keeps staring at his watch. I wonder if he's just waiting for school to be over...

I glanced at his watch. "That's an interesting watch you've got there."

He doubled over. "W-What the fuck?! Don't just sneak up behind me like that, dammit!! It's creepy!"

Man, he sure curses a lot.

"666," I read out, looking at the top number. "Where did you get this?"

"I-It's from a book series I like," he quickly said. "Why are you still in your uniform? We're already in the fucking dorm, stupid."

"Ah, yeah. That's right. Thanks for reminding me, ahaha~"

Lovino scowled. "Dumbass."

He tossed his uniform to the side, and glared at me. "Stare at me all you want, like the gay asshole you are, but where the fuck is my luggage? Did you hide it?"

"H-Huh? Why would I—"

Oh.

I picked up a strand of long blonde hair on my bed, and sighed.

I should've known.

Francis and Gilbert.

They've been planning this all along, haven't they? This is rigged.

"Well? Where'd you hide it, fuckwad?" Lovino demanded.

"I-I didn't—"

Lovino gripped onto my shoulders, and we fell to the ground.

I blinked. He was on top of me, giving me a view of his tomato-printed boxer shorts.

"Where'd you hide it, you bastard?!"

A note was taped to the wall: Find the bag.

Ah. I knew it. It is them.

I spotted the red luggage underneath my bed, and pointed at it. Lovino released his hands from me, and ran over to it, and caught sight of another note taped to his bag.

'Gotcha. – BTT.'

He tore the note from the bag, crushed it into a ball, and threw it over my head. I sighed. He's pissed at me again.

"It wasn't you, was it?"

I glanced at him. "Hm?"

"I'm not dumb, Antonio. It was those assholes. Your friends."

"Oh." I nodded. "Yeah."

"I figured you wouldn't do something like that," Lovino sighed. "You're probably still creepy in a way, but you're not a pervert, that's for sure. But that doesn't mean you aren't a bastard."

I smiled. "Is that so?"

He blushed. "It's just been a while since someone's cared about me like that. Years, dammit."

Aww.

Before I could stop myself, I threw my arms around Lovino, giving him a hug.

"W-Wh—"

I inched away. "Oops. Sorry."

Lovino shook his head. "Y-You're so weird, dammit. So, so, fucking weird."

"But that's what makes me stand out, right?"

"Not necessarily in a good way, but you're different from the other bastards, that's for sure," he mumbled.